💞"do you....love him?"💞

The ride home was uncomfortable with 2seok in the back and namjoon driving yoongi was just casually sitting in the passenger seat.

Yoongi sigh when he felt someone glaring at him,turning around he saw hoseok sleeping peacefully head on his brother shoulder he looked so tired.

Jin cleared his troat getting yoongi's attainsion he glared at him one last time turning to look out the window.at that moment yoongi knew that jin and him wasn't going to get along very well he sigh meeting namjoons eyes who felt the tension in the air yoongi nodded at him telling him to keep driving.

By the time they reach namjoon house the sun was already rising sinds the police station was a little far from namjoons house.

Namjoon brought a sleeping jin bridel style inside his house placing him gentely on his bed placing a gentle kiss on his forehead before heading out to see yoongi struggling to carry a still sleeping hoseok inside.

"He's heavy"yoongi mumble staring at a smiling namjoon in disbelieve.

After struggling for what felt like hours which was just 2and a half minutes yoongi found what was 'his room'in namjoons house he tucked hoseok in bed staring at his beautiful face a little,after a while he decided to give hoseok space cause he'll probably scream if he saw yoongi sleeping next to him consider he didn't know yoongi..yet.

Yoongi walked out just to see namjoon standing with what seems like two cups of coffee he also changed into casual clothes.

Namjoon offered yoongi one who gladly took it.they both went up to the second phase of namjoons house both standing near the balcony enyojing the view of the beautiful sun rising and the sound of birds wisteling softly made both males relax.

"So..boyfriend huh?" Yoongi asked namjoon who was sipping his coffee silently"yeah..."namjoon answered looking up at the sky inhaling the soft morning breeze.

"Since when?"yoongi asked gazing at his side to see namjoons face.

"Since yesterday"namjoon told looking down after feeling yoongi gaze on him.

"Is he the one who's face you've been eating in the store?" Yoongi asked smirking at namjoons blushing state.

"Yeah..it's him"namjoon sigh thinking about his boyfriend.he asked jin to be his boyfriend right after that make out session they had and jin gladly acepted I know crazy right but do they care?nope.

"Do you...love him?"yoongi asked looking for an answer or explanation because namjoon just met the guy for what??a second time and they are already boyfriends yoongi trust issue could never.

"Yes I do hyung...I love him" namjoon said sinserity lased in his voice.

"Are you sure?because you jus-

"I know hyung I just met him a few weeks ago but..but I feel like I've know him since forever.and you don't have to know a person for long to fell in love with them it can be love at first sight or whenever you just have to feel the connection and I feel it with him hyung ..I know maybe you won't believe me but I love him he makes me happy by just thinking about him.the way he looks up at me all blushy and cute makes me feel the butterflies hyung...I haven't felt what I feel for him with any of my exes..his smile oh his smile hyung is everything and I know that I'll do anything to keep that smile on his face hyung..I'll make him happy I will love him more than I love myself..when I saw his face laying on the road that day looking so beautiful I just knew he was the one.." Namjoon explain sofly smiling meaning everyword he said.

"So you felt all that in the two times you've met hi-

"Suga seriously that's what you got from all I've been saying"

"um sorry sorry okey well..that's good I mean If you love him than okey...I'm happy for you"yoongi said placing his now empty can on the table that was there namjoon doing the same.

"Thank you"namjoon wisperd looking at the now light blue sky.

"So what is going on with you and that..boy?"namjoon asked after a moment of silence,yoongi sigh looking at a bird who was feeding his children.

"Nothing"yoongi answers not looking at namjoon who was looking at him with a frown.

"Okey"namjoon looked down hating the fact that yoongi didn't want to open up to him because something was definetly going on between them.yoongi sigh placing his hand on the balcony railing.

"I kissed him yesterday"namjoon choked on nothing yoongi looked at him with an unimpressed face scoffing after.

"when?"namjoon asked still recovering from his choking session."in the police station"yoongi scoff when namjoon asked him the next question.

"Did he kiss back?"

"Yes..he did"

"Awuu-

"Stop!"

"Hyung!"

"What?"

"He likes you..We are in love with two brothers-

"I'm not in love namjoon-

"like you'll be my brother in law and I'll be your brother in law o my god we can also get married on the same da-

"Namjoon!!" Yoongi yelled finally getting namjoons attainsion."No one is getting married and I'm not in love with hoseok namjoo-so hoseok is his name?"namjoon asked exited"yes but-O my god yoongi and hoseok imagine what your children name will be yoongi and hoseok=yoonseok or seokyoon-no yoonseok sounds better.

Yoongi sigh not even listening at what namjoon was blabering about anymore.

"Yoongi why didn't you bail yourself out because you like know every police in that police station" yoongi could've bail them out but he liked how hoseok looked so terrified like he would never get out of there..it was cute.

"I don't know..maybe I just wanted to spent time with him".

" cute"

"Shut up"

"Nope"

"Hey yoongi why did you shut my mouth earlier when I tried to talk to him"namjoon asked earlier incidence poping into his brain all of a sudden.

"Look namjoon I...I didn't tell him who I really am yet"yoongi explain looking at namjoon who was looking confused.

"So you didn't tel him that you're the one who is texting him?" Namjoon asked in disbelief.

"No..he only knows that my name is yoongi and suga but he doesn't know how I look like so he has no idea that..it's me"namjoon scoffed yoongi was being unfair." So when do you plan on telling him?"namjoon asked softly

"When the time is right joon"

"Okey"namjoon answer decided to go check on jin if he's still sleeping.

"Oh..and joon" yoongi called namjoon who stopped turning to look at him.

"Don't call me by my names in front of him"