🤵wedding👰

Wasn't it great when everthing you've ever wanted,everything you've ever dreamed of was now your reality.

Jin stared at his reflection in the mirror and couldn't quite belief it was really happening,he was getting married.

Funny how not many months ago he was hating on married couples not knowing he would be one of them soon.

The happiness that course through him felt overwhelming,everything was perfect nothing absolutely nothing could ruin this day..right?

"Hyung I swear to god if you don't leave hoseok and come help me right now I'll kill you" panicked namjoon yelled across the room.yoongi groan as he was forced to break the heated make out session he was having with hoseok."I'm coming!"yoongi yelled back with a roll of his eyes he flashed hoseok an apologic smile."sorry sunshine I'll be right back"with a soft peck on hoseok lips yoongi disappeared into namjoon room.

Hoseok and yoongi started dating for a while now and hoseok couldn't be happier to be yoongi boyfriend, yoongi was everything hoseok could've ever wanted,yoongi did not only heal his broken heart but also made him happy in anyway possible,suddenly hoseok life was all full of rainbows and color and he loved every second of it.

With a large smile hoseok barged into his brother changing room startling him."look who's getting married,look who's getting married?!!,it's my ugly brother~"hoseok teased as he stood behind jin staring at his reflection,jin ignored him his gaze never leaving his reflection,all joke aside in jhope eyes his brother looked like the most beautiful creature created by Greek gods themselves.his smile widen as jin turn to look at him."I'm nervous"jin confessed looking back at the mirror with happiness yet nervousness in his eyes."it's okey,everyone get nervous on their wedding day"hoseok rubbed a soothing hand on his back,just then voice was heard on other side of the door,both males smiled immediately recognizing the voice of their lover."namjoon you can't go inside you're not suppose to see him before the wedding!"yoongi voice was heard."who said that?I gotta see my Luna it's my been an entire day~"namjoon wine trying to pull the door open but yoongi had a firm grip on his waist preventing him from opening it.

Hoseok rolled his eyes before walking to the door and open it but instead of joon and yoongi he saw."jimin?"hoseok asked frowning.

(Same jungkook🥲same,this is fucking gorgeous grab him while you can🌚")

"hey~"jimin dressed in a black suit greeted him with a grin."what are you doing here?"hobi asked only his head poking out of the room."is everything alright?"jin yelled across the room."yes!"hobi answer and fully walked out and closed the door behind him as he did so he saw jungkook from afar a sad smile on his face,he waved a little and hoseok didn't have the heart to ignore him he waved back with a small smile,jimin watch the interaction with a found smile."hoseok can I talk to you?"hoseok turn to jimin and was surprised that he didn't feel any butterflies like he used to he really did move on that brought a smile to his lips."sure"