💖"i love you"💖

"Yoongi hyung!!" a beautiful male called running away from his hyung with a smile.

"I'm gonna catch you today" yoongi ran after the beautiful boy who was giggeling nonstop.

"You can't catch me hyung" the boxy smile male said hiding from yoongi in the closhet.

"Hey tae..where are you" yoongi sang softly looking for his cute boyfriend.

Taehyung held his breath when he hear yoongi coming into the room.he let out a sigh thinking that yoongi walked past the closhet already.

Taehyung shriek when the door flew open by a smirking yoongi."got ya"with that said yoongi pulled a chuckling Taehyung out the closhet to his bed.he carefully laid him down joining him right after.

"Yoongi"

"Hmm"

"I love you"

"I love you too" Yoongi replied gaze softer than usual looking at his beautiful boyfriend who was shining in the moonlight.

"We are gonna stay like this forever....right?"yoongi asked eyes locked with his boyfriends.

"Yes..forever"

Yoongi eyes shot open his breathing was uneven his eyes were wide his troat felt dry.the dreams they were coming again the memories that he's trying to forgot so many times are coming back,if they keep coming back he would have to go into terepy again because the things he went trough he didn't want to go trough them again.

Getting up cause he didn't feel like sleeping anymore he checked the time to see that it was 3:27pm he sigh because he knew that he wouldn't be able to sleep anymore tonight.

He took his phone and a glass of milk settling himself in his balcony,he looked up at the sky full of stars taking in the beautiful sight he sigh looking down he was feeling so lonely and the house wasn't helping because it was too big and he was alone in it and it get scary sometimes to stay alone in a big house.'what was i thinking when i bought this house..I must buy a smaller house"he though chugging his milk.

He closed his eyes letting the evening breeze to blow past his body giving him shivers.he frown when his phone started ringing who could be calling him at this time.he checked the contact just to frown harder hoseok was calling him.why was he calling him?because its been two days since hoseok replaid to his messages.

Sighing he picked up placing the phone on his ear.

"Hello..?"

"Good morning y-yoongi did I wake you up?I'm sosorryifididijustcouldntsleepsoicalledyouandimsorryfornotreplyi—

"waoh woah calm down seok" yoongi chuckled laying on the cough of the balcony.

"I'm sorry.."

"Its okey why are you calling me?its so late seok you should've been sleeping."

"I can't s-sleep y-yoongi..I..I can't " yoongi frowned when hoseok started sobbing.

"Seok..are you okey?what happened?do you need hel—

"I l-love h-him yoongi..I love h-him I've loved him for so long but h-he loves my best friend and that's o-okey its perfectly fine b-but it hurts because I know that I love him but he doesn't know that a-and now I'm the o-only one suffering I'm too young for t-this yoongi I can eat I can't sleep y-yoongi I always laughed at those dramatic couple in the movies when this type of things happened but I never knew how it felt it hurts yoongi...I'm sorry I'm talking to much I'm I i-irritating you?"

"No seok you're not..its gonna be okey seok don't cry please its not good for you you'll get sick and you have to go to school but you can't go to school if you're sick right so don't cry...please"