🥺"I'm sorry"🥺

They say love is a beautiful thing,indeed it is.it can make your heart flutter and fill you up with happiness beyond imagine but be beware.it also have a bad side to it.

Seokjin was heartbroken.

It has been more than two weeks now that the incident accord.ever since then seokjin was never the same.he spent the past day locked in his room crying he only came out to eat or when he needs to use the bathroom.hoseok tried to find out what made his hyung like this now but he couldn't get any answer from him nor cheer him up,jin had made him promise not to ask him nor namjoon.

A tear rolled down his rosy cheek.as he stared out his window at the beautiful sunset.it was appealing to seokjin.usually he would've go out,sat under a tree with a smile on his face while admiring the beauty of nature but not today.not when his heart was bleeding,not when he was heartbroken, not when the memory of his dear lovely boyfriend cheating on him lived in his mind rent free he remembered it, he remembered every details of that day.

Flashback

Jin abounded jhope and yoongi in search of namjoon.he pushed the restroom door open and trudge inside.he observed the place.it was empty with no sight of namjoon.he sigh softly.it was when he turned around to leave that he heard muffled noise coming from the other end of the restroom.a frown tugged on his face,confused.he hesitated thinking it was someone else but he still had to check so without a second thought he trugde to where the sound was coming from however the sight he was met by traumatized him so much he wished he just stayed curious.

His eyes welled up with tears.namjoon was making out with al girl in the restroom.after promising him that he would never leave him,he would never break his heart this is what he was met with.and for the first time in his life he felt the pain of love.

End of flashback.

A soft knock was heard outside his door.he slowly diverted his gaze from the beautiful sunset to stare at the door.he whipped his tears away and put on a forced smile to make his appearance look happy.

"Come in"

"Hyung?" Hoseok poked his head into the room leaving his body out.

"Namjoon hyung wants to talk to you"hobi said.fully entering the room.

as soon as jin heard that sentence his blood boiled yet he kept his happy facade up to not show suspicious in front of hobi.

" tell him I'll talk to him later"

"But-

" please..hoseok"the thing that pained hoseok was that jin was in pain cause there is no way jin would call him hoseok instead of his nickname.it hurt him that jin tried to hide his pain from him.jin was always there for him when he was at his lowest,then why can't he be like that for jin too?

"Okey" hobi hummed.stepping out of the room and closed the door behind him.shortly after hoseok left jin bursted out crying.he went under his covers and curled him self into a ball as he eventually fall asleep with tears stained cheeks.

Namjoon was devastated.

He was literally choking right now cause his oxygen wasn't near him.it was suffocating him to the point where he couldn't eat nor sleep.

Jin was his everything.

And without his everything he was left with nothing expect emptiness.

Namjoon placed his phone on the desk after receiving the same answer from hoseok that he got used to these past two weeks.jin refused to talk to him.he didn't give him any room to explain.jin was avoiding him.