🌼"hyung!!"🌼

The sun was shining,and the weather was great today.

Hobi is still asleep due to his lack of sleep yesterday.he was snoring and wiggeling,rolling over to the side finding a comfortable position.

He wasn't done with the rolling thing,and buped his head on the nearest nightstand beside the bed.

"Awu.."hobi yelp holding his head he didn't understand his bedroom didn't have a nightstand.groaning he looked around he was on the verge of screaming when he remember that they were going to go to namjoons house so he sat up groaning when the pain wasn't going away.

He stood up walking into the bathroom he stumble upon.he washed his face rubbing the part that he hit soothingly finally the pain went away a little.

He wanted to take a bath but it wasn't his house he needed permission first plus he didn't bring any clothes to change.

"hyung!!!"hobi called exousted after searching for his brother in every part of the house he could reach.

He was so tired and hungry.he needed food.

"Hyung!!-

"He's not here"hoseok yelp looking at the taller male in the room with wide eyes.

"Yaa!!why did you scare me like that?" Hoseok asked holding his poor chest that was heaving up and down.

Yoongi could hear hoseok searching for jin awile ago but he didn't do anything he just paciently waited for hoseok to find him so he could inform him that his brother wasn't here.

Yoongi didn't answer hoseok instead he just walked past him going around the kitchen counter sitting on one of the stools taking his phone out and started scrolling trough social media.

Hoseok who was watching his every move scoffs this guy was really annoying"were is my brother?"jhope asked yoongi who was giving him zero attainsion.

"He and joon went out"yoongi answer when he felt hoseok gaze on him.

Namjoon and jin went out on their first date jin didn't want to leave hoseok with yoongi cause why?he didn't trust him but after yoongi guessed that jin hated him because he thinks him and hoseok was stealing he explain to him and namjoon all that happed after all the explanation jin just chuckeld hugging yoongi which was awkward telling him that he could understand his brothers love for sprite after all its his favorite drink.after all that said jin finally give in telling yoongi to take care of his brother.

"And he left me here with...you"hoseok stated pointing at yoongi who lowerd his phone to look up at him."Yeah?what is that soppose to mean?"yoongi asked looking offended.

"Nothing.."Hosoek mumble he turned around to walk back to his room but his stomach rumble riminding him that he's still hungry.

"You hungry?" Yoongi asked looking at a pouting hoseok.

"Yeah I am!" Hoseok answer fidgeting with his sinds yesterday hoodi paws.

"Than go make yourself some food but first please take a bath you smell horrible" hoseok looked at yoongi eyes wide mouth hanging open.he wanted to protest but he indeed smell horrible.

"Okey" hoseok mumble walking away to the room he woke up in not missing the"you can chose any clothes you want to wear in that walk in closhet"from yoongi.

Hoseok came back dressed in a red oversize hoodi and black short shorts that hugged his waist perfectly.

Yoongi looked hoseok up and down biting his lips.hoseok looked sexy in that short not gonna lie,yoongi focussed on his phone when hoseok turned to look at him acting like he wasn't eye fucking the shortest in the room a while ago.

"So what do you wanna eat for breakfast?"hobi asked looking at a frowning yoongi.

"Hoseok it's almost dinner time"yoongi said showing hoseok the clock that was hanging perfectly on the wall showing that the time was now 19:23pm.

"So that means I slept the whole day?" hoseok asked yoongi who nodded sighing hoseok started looking for the ingredients he needed but he couldn't find them.

"Hey do you know where the ingredients are?hoseok asked yoongi who was too foccesed on his phone.

"Hey I'm talking to you"

"Huh..?"

"I asked if you know where the ingredients are?"

"I don't know its not my house"

"But its your frien-

"I said I don't fucking know so leave me alone" it came out ruder than yoongi intended but it wasn't his fault he was trying to pass a level on a game for awile now and just when he was about to nail it hoseok ruien it.

Hoseok pout looking down he hates it when people yells at him that's one of the things he dislikes most.

"Look mister I know we don't know each other but that's not the way to speak to a person.." Hoseok explain sofly looking at yoongi who's gaze didn't left him for a sec after he started speaking.

Yoongi stood up walking slowly towards hoseok with folded arms.
"Then what's..the way to speak to a person hoseok? Hoseok felt like yoongi was staring into his soul he looked so dominant in front of hoseok eyes that he didn't know what to do.

"I asked you a question hoseok"yoongi mumble trapping hoseok in between him and the kitchen counter."...I I...don't know?hoseok mumble.honestly he couldn't understand himself because he's never had a man so close to him before and he felt butterflies for god sake,the room started to get a little hot for hobi maybe it was the hoodi that he had on..yeah that's it.

"You don't..know?"yoongi asked quietly lips hovering slitsly above hoseoks.since yesterday he couldn't stop thinking about the kiss they shared how good it was how heavenly hoseok lips tasted against his like that's were it belonged?the kiss kept repeating in his head again and again since he brought hoseok inside all he wanted to do was to kiss him again.

"No.." Hoseok breathed out shakily when he felt yoongi bare hands on his hips pulling him closer.

Yoongi stared into hoseok eyes who was doing the same.yoongi closed his eyes leaning in and so did hoseok he closed his eyes waiting for it to happen he waited and waited but nothing seems to happed so he opened his eyes slowly just to see yoongi smirking at him.

"Don't say something you don't know the answer of it hoseok"yoongi said opening one of cupboard behind hoseok that was filled with ingredients walking away leaving a confused hoseok thinking why the fuck did he felt disappointed when the stranger didn't kiss him.