Electric shocks

It had to rain didn't it,Jimin thought,as if this day wasn't bad enough. He limped along the sidewalk soaked to the skin. His head was full of thoughts on how as it was the weekend tomorrow he could look for another job.
He jumped as a car splashed water against him as he drove by. Just once it would be nice if things could go well for him.
A loud boom of thunder had him groaning, he hated thunderstorms. He tried to move quicker but his foot was painful and he was only half way home.
Lightening skittered across the sky and he put his hands over his eyes, tears falling down his face mixing with the rain.
He was literally shaking from the cold and his fear of storms.
A car pulled up next to him and the window came down.
"Get in..."
Jimin was shocked to see the owner of the restaurant looking at him.
"N-no I'm fine," he lied jumping as another loud bang of thunder sounded.
"I said get in don't mess about,"
"I c-can't your car.., the seats, I'm wet."
He bowed then limped away, next minute he heard a door slam and then he was whisked up in strong arms and carried to the passenger seat and put in with all his belongings.
Jungkook got back in driving off wiping rain from his face.
"Your wet....." Jimin mumbled
"Well I wouldn't have been if you had got in."
"I'm sorry, I didn't want to ruin your car."
"Hmmm, I'll take you home ,"
Jimin thought about his small' home', it was nothing to write home about but it was cheap....and it looked it,did he want this man seeing it with judgmental eyes...,no he'd stop him before he got there .
"You can drop me in the corner there...."
"Now why would I do that, I know your address it's in the sat nav and it's not here."
Jimin shut up and nibbled on his bottom lip and fidgeted with his fingers.
Jungkook finally pulled up outside the ramshackle building looking at it with a frown on his face.
"Well um thank you Erm bye...."
"I'm coming in , I need to talk about your job at the restaurant,"
"It's ok I quit I won't embarrass your clients anymore,"
"The only one who can terminate a contract is the employer ...which is me, you want to be sued?"
"W-what..., but I can't...afford...."
"Let's go inside shall we?"
He got out the car making Jimin follow suit hesitatingly. Jimin went inside the building and started climbing the stairs as there was no lift. His foot was throbbing and Jimin felt off from being soaking wet. He stumbled but a strong hand connected with his waist steadying him but sending little electric shocks through his body.
He gasped.
"You ok?"
"Y-yes er we are here.@
He unlocked the door walking in and letting Jungkook follow.
He could see the male looking around.
"Do you want water?"
"No...you should change first youj soaked."
"It's ok I'm (aichoo!) "he sneezed
"Change "Jungkook said seating himself in the one chair.
Jimin grabbed some dry clothes from the chest of drawers nearby then went into the tiny bathroom. His hands were so cold it took him a while to take the wet clothes off.
Jungkook looked around the room, he lived here? The place looked like it should be condemned.there was an area which he presumed was a kitchen ,a kettle stood at the side of what looked like a one ring gas burner.there was a tiny sink a counter top mini fridge and a cupboard above. Maybe he should make a drink to warm the other up.
He stood up opening the fridge to find a nearly empty carton of milk and one apple.Frowning he looked in the cupboard to find one packet of noodles a slice of bread and two coffee bags. How the hell did he survive like this?
Jimin came out towel drying his hair and limping in his bare feet, one was swollen with a purple bruise.
"Oh.., you want a hot drink,I-I'll make you one."
"I was going to make one for you to warm you, I don't need anything."
"I'm fine too," Jimin said thinking of his limited supplies.
A huge bang of thunder rattled over the building ,Jimin jumped in fear his heart pounding.
"You scared of thunder?"
"I don't like storms."
Jimin felt like his heart was being squeezed his head was pounding he felt dizzy but he tried to act normal limping to sit on his bed while Jungkook took the chair .
"So , I heard you quit?"
"I thought it best to after the disturbance tonight."
"You signed a contract"
"I-I thought you'd prefer me to leave"
"Why was what she said true ?"
"I wasn't trying to scam you..., but my parents left debts behind that affected people, it's reasonable to think people would tar me with the same brush."
Jungkook could see the small male meant what he said.
"Your parents, why are you paying off their debts?"
"T-they passed away two years ago in a traffic accident so I need to do it."
"Hmm, so you don't have any qualifications is that why your doing two jobs?"
"Oh no, I am a qualified accountant..., but people won't employ me once they know who I am."
"You've been doing this for two years how big was the debt?!"
"Well I sold the house and furniture that they had put in my name, almost like they knew this would happen..., I sold my mothers jewellery and managed to clear some of the debtors so it's down to one,unfortunately this one increases the percentage every few months but hopefully I can clear it in the next year,I can try to get a weekend job too."
Jungkook frowned he didn't like the idea of this small male pushing himself like this.
He looked down seeing Jimins bruised foot.
"You have a first aid kit?"
"Er yes over there," he pointed to a shelf .Jungkook got up finding a bandage in it and knelt by Jimin picking his foot up. Shocks zapped through him as he held the small foot.
"Oh er I will do that..." Jimin rushed out fidgeting.
"Sit still!"
Jimin sat at the others tone.
Jungkook began bandaging the others foot thinking how cute his foot was,eh cute? Where did that come from?
A huge bang and a flash came Jimin shrieked,both looked at the back that suddenly appeared from one corner of the room to the other.
Loudspeaker shouts of people could be heard as the building shook and people ran out.
"Move! It's not safe here!" Jungkook shouted.
He stood dragging Jimin up towards the door.
"My stuff! It's all I have left!"
"Leave it, this place is gonna fall" he pulled Jimin but the other wrenched his arm hobbling towards a photo of his parents and grabbing it just as Jungkook yelled,
"Jimin!!"
He looked up to see the ceiling came crashing down then everything went black.