Shyness overload

Jimin woke soreness taking over him. He found his head on Jungkooks chest.
Timidly he pulled away but it seemed the other slept like the dead.
He winced as he stood up sneaking glances at the sexy male asleep in the bed.
Picking his clothes up he tip toed out of the room down to his own room.
Groaning he went into the shower which eased his body. Drying off and dressing his mind overthought what had happened.
How could he face the other, would Jungkook want to see him or would he just ignore him? How are you supposed to react after these things?
It was still early but Jimin decided the best thing much as he wanted to slob around was for him to go out, come back later and act like the other probably would as if it was a natural occurrence .
He set the breakfast bar up with a place setting with a plate bowl and juice ready for when Jungkook got up.
He called a taxi to meet him a little away from Jungkooks place then grabbing an apple he left a note for Jungkook,unaware that the breeze from the aircon blew it off the worktop.
He got in the taxi and asked to be dropped of at a large park in the area.
Getting out he saw stalls nearby selling books pictures and nic nacs. He bought a book and went into the park he found a tree he could sit under and taking off his jacket put it on the ground and carefully sat down wincing. He took his phone out to see the time but cursed as he realised he should have charged it as it was completely dead. Never mind it's not like anyone really called him and he'd told Jungkook he'd be out for the day in his note.
He opened the book munching on the apple and let the morning sun warm his body.
Jungkook yawned stretching feeling relaxed he opened his eyes looking at the other side of the bed but it was empty. He swung his legs out of bed checking the bathroom," jimin?" He yelled but there was no answer.
He showered and dressed going downstairs , he saw the place setting and frowned walking to Jimins room expecting him to be curled up there but again it was empty. Damn it where was he, was he ok, he had been a bit rough on him last night but nothing Jimin didn't seem eager for.
He ran back upstairs getting his phone and putting a call into Jimin only to find it unable to connect, what the fuck?
He paced back and forth first of all worried the other had just gone out then as the hours passed he got frustrated  and angry.
Jimin had obviously meant to leave him on his own he'd put one breakfast setting..., why hadn't he woken him,
It was now four in the afternoon and Jungkook was in full irritated mode not used to being the one left behind.
The front door opened and Jimin stepped in to see Jungkook standing there arms crossed across his chest glaring at him.
"H-hi Kookie..."
"Had a good day?" Jungkook sneered
"Well it was nice and sunny and the park is lovely ,"
"Was it? I'm glad one of us had a nice day!"
"W-what's wrong?"
"Are you fucking kidding me, Damn it your selfish Jimin.., I wake up expecting to see you and the beds empty and you've disappeared. I was worried especially after last night, yet you up and leave and have a lovely day, well  fuck you, pardon me for worrying about you when you...,you just toddle off and don't care about anyone else not even answering your damn phone.!!"
Jimin was stunned, he'd been worried about meeting the other shy to see the others knowing look and now....
"M-my phone was dead..,"
"How convenient !"
"I-I didn't know how to face you after yesterday, I've never done this I was too embarrassed...I left you a note..."
"Sure you did that's why I'm in this mood ..., just get out of my sight I'm so fucking annoyed right now."
Jimin bit his lip and hurried to his room locking the door then sobbing his heart out on his bed.
Jungkook sneered left a note Huh! He went to the kitchen putting the kettle on he needed a strong coffee, he dropped the teaspoon on the floor cursing as he bent to pick it up and that's where he saw it a piece of paper under the breakfast bar stool.
Kookie I've gone out for the day, to be honest I'm a bit shy of seeing you today but have a good day.
Fuck!! Jimin wasn't lying ... he ran to Jimins room hearing small sobs, turning the handle he found it locked.
"Jimin I'm sorry I found your note, I'm really sorry for not believing you!! Open up baby please?"
"I'm not talking to you go away(sniff)"
"Jimin please let me in, I was just worried I expected you to be there this morning and you weren't and I had no idea where you where or if you were ok..."
"So you thought shouting at me would make everything ok,I hate you go away!!"
Jimin couldn't stop crying he was fed up with being everyone's bad guy, he didn't need another person to add to the list .
"Are you going to open this?"
Jimin just curled up wallowing in self pity.
The next minute the door was kicked open.
"You broke the door!"
"So it's my door,"
"It's my door and I told you to go away,"
Jimin curled on his side facing away from the other.
His bed dipped and jungkook spooned against him kissing his neck.
"Baby I'm sorry, you just went away for hours...."
"Cos I didn't know how to react after last night!!"
"Are you shy Jimin, didn't you want to hear me say how good it was, how much I loved being buried deep inside you?"
"Ssh you can't say that!!"
"Why not, it's true, why did you stay out so long you knew you'd have to come back?"
"I..,um...,I had to..."
"No you could have been here and we could have talked over what was on your mind."
"Well..., I would have...., been here earlier but I couldn't ..." Jimin whispered.
"You couldn't ?"
"No,"
"Er, I'm guessing there's a reason?"
Jimin mumbled something but Jungkook didn't hear it.
"I'm sorry what baby?"
"I said , I couldn't because I sat on the grass and couldn't get up because my ass was sore and lots of people were around so I had to wait til the park emptied before I crawled on my hands and knees to a bench and pulled myself up!!! Satisfied!!!" Jimin yelled.
Jungkook couldn't help himself he snorted with laughter.
"It's not funny!" Jimin yelled turning and hitting the others arms," my ass hurt I couldn't get up I'm hungry and thirsty I get back and you shout at me!!""
Jungkook gripped the others flailing arms flipping Jimin onto his back.
"Oh my poor baby, I'm sorry I wrecked your ass, I'm sorry your hungry and tearful you want me to make it better?"
Jimin was pouting but nodded.
"Ok, first I'll carry you upstairs and run you a bath to soak out the aches, I'll bring some tea up and painkillers then dry you off and massage your back,  hidden by bubbles except for his beautiful face.then I'll come and cook some food and we can eat it upstairs, then we can watch some tv. How does that sound?"
"With bubbles?" Jimin asked
"Yes baby lots of bubbles"
Jimin nodded, he was then picked up like he weighed nothing and carried up to Jungkooks room where Jungkook sat him on the bed while he ran the bath. He came out and Jimin we T to stand but the other stopped him, lifting his top off and then gently pushing Jimin down so he could remove Jimins pants and boxers . Jungkooks eyes roamed over the other until he saw Jimin blush, so he picked Jimin up and carried him to the bath lowering him in.
Jimin didn't moan erotically intentionally but the Bath felt amazing.
"I'll go make your tea,"
Jimin gave his beautiful smile making Jungkooks heart stir at the sight of the small male hidden except for his beautiful face.
He vanished downstairs and came up with hot tea and a biscuit pulling a stool up and placing it nearby.
Ten minutes then I come in, I'll get the massage cream it helps aches and pains.
Jimin hummed to himself washing himself as best he could and drinking his tea.
True to his word Jungkook was back in ten minutes carrying a large bath towel.
"Shall I wash your hair?"
Jimin grinned and nodded letting out one of his little moans as Jungkook massaged his head.
"Damn your so reactive no wonder I went hard on you," Jungkook muttered.
He rinsed Jimins hair then emptied the bath, cocooning Jimin in the large towel and lifting him out.
He sat Jimin on the bed going back to get a smaller towel for his hair.
He rubbed it nearly dry, finger combing it. By now Jimin was dry.
Lay on your stomach,"
Jimin did so wincing.
Jungkook lay a towel over his butt just for Jimins modesty then rubbing cream in his hands he massaged Jimins lower back so what if he'accidentally' caressed the curves of Jimins ass...
Jimin was lulled into a pleasurable doze from the rhythmic pressure.
While Jungkook was getting slightly aroused he suddenly realised Jimin was sound asleep.
He shook his head smiling then Took away the towel replacing it with a light throw so Jimin wouldn't get cold.
He went and washed his hands and walked downstairs to prepare food for the hungry male.
"Jimin..,Jimin wake up babe or you won't sleep later..."
"Fivemoreminutes..." the small male mumbled.
"Oh,ok then I guess I'll eat this on my own,"
"It was only then Jimin became aware of tempting aromas, he lifted his head up and saw jungkook sitting against the headboard with a tray of food next to him.
He rolled to his side off the bed and stood up finding the ache had eased a lot.
"Yummy let's eat!"
"Er, let me get you a T shirt your too distracting,"
Jimin looked down only then realising he was naked.
"Aaah!" He said grabbing the throw in front of him.
Jungkook came over slipping one of his t shirts on the other it nearly came to his knees.
He tipped Jimins face up,
"Don't ever be embarrassed by your body ok?"
Jimin smiled shyly then climbed back on the bed the throw on his legs as Jungkook handed him some food before eating some himself.
"So what do you like to watch, sci fi, horror?"
"Er..., I like comedy and romance some sci fi...."
"Ok we will look after we have eaten,"
They ate nearly everything up, jungkook took the dishes downstairs to wash up so Jimin used the bathroom and found a spare toothbrush and cleaned his teeth.
When he came back he was about to lay in top of the bed when Jungkook told him to get inside to keep warm.
Jungkook grabbed some sweatpants then went in to shower coming out with his top bare.
He grabbed the remote and climbed into the bed.
"Won't you get cold?" Jimin mumbled.
"I get too hot at night I'm only wearing the bottoms so you don't get shy!"
Jimin bit his lip then," I- I don't mind, I'm not wearing any after all."
Jungkook smiled then under the covers shimmied out of them.
"Ah that's better, now let's watch tv,"
They sat side by side watching a comedy , then when a film came in Jimin leaned towards the other  before the film ended Jimin was splayed across Jungkook his leg hooked over the others his head on his shoulder and his arm across him.
Jungkook switched the tv off, he cuddled Jimin close kissing his forehead,
"Night baby please be here in the morning'