its not him its you

Jimin had a hard day, he avoided Jungkook at all costs, he felt unsure why he felt upset as to why Jungkook agreeing to let him run his own life bothered him.
It was time to go home ,Jimin got in the lift seeing Jungkook squeeze in just before the doors closed.
They avoided each others gaze but as everyone was getting off the lift Jimin was jostled against the other who placed his hands on Jimins waist to steady him.
"T-thank you,"
"No problem...,goodnight."
"Oh goodnight,"
Jungkook left to go to his car,Jimin turned to walk to his hotel unaware of the eyes that followed him. Once there , Jungkook drove off nodding to himself, at least Jimin was ok now.
Days passed both studiously ignoring each other, or so Jimin thought. Every night Jungkook made sure Jimin got back to the hotel before he drove home, frustrated, playing the waiting game as he was certain Jimin liked him but wasn't going to push him into a relationship, he had to come if his own free will.
Two weeks had passed since the court case, Jimin had received notice of the courts ruling and had many forms to fill in because of the changeover in ownership ,also a big fat cheque was now sitting in his bank from the overpaid loan .
Jimin was already stressed at the thought of owning a company, he had always known he didn't like being in charge and was happy to go with the flow.
He started thinking about how Jungkook had taken charge...,he'd allowed it because.....,did he have a kink for it? He had loved the others dominant nature in bed...., was it him? Had he been sending the other mixed messages? He sat at his desk spaced out thinking about Jungkooks hands roaming over him, the deep kisses his own needy groans.
"Hello? Anyone in there?"
"Huh..? Oh Tae sorry did you say something?"
"Yer,where we're you at with that fucked out face on?"
Jimin blushed.
"Me er just thinking I could do with a night out.."
"Yay,Sugas playing at the club again,we should go, maybe you'll get lucky?"
"Who will get lucky?" Jungkooks voice came from the doorway.
"No one," Tae lied," oh god is your dad still match making" he whispered.
Three heads turned as Mr Jeon senior walked up to them patting a girls hand that was on his arm.
"Jungkook,you remember Soon Ah don't you? Well , I thought we could go to lunch....Tae...Jimin," he nodded.
"Jungkook...,it's so good to see you, your father was visiting mine and suggested I come with him to see you,"
The girl Soon Ah, rested a hand on Jungkooks arm while using her other hand to play with her hair suggestively.
Jungkook was about to say he was busy when he noticed Jimin clenching his hands and giving the girl a dirty look....,hmmm, was he jealous?
He laid on the charm to the girl,
"Soon Ah, your prettier than I remember, of course we can go to lunch, I'd love to spend time with you...,oh and dad of course..."
Jimin felt like hitting the smile of the girls face, look at her had she ever done a days work in her life!
"Er Jimin, I also owe you an apology, it was rude of me before and I'm glad you have got your parents good name back."
"Jimin? Aren't you the one they said was Jungkooks fiancé?" Soon Ah asked in a brittle voice glaring at Jimin.
"Er,you know the press they will write anything..." jimin said with a fake smile.
"Huh, they shouldn't make up stories like that...as if Jungkook would have you as a fiancé ...." She tried to make it sound amusing...Jimin hated her.
"That's why Tae and I are clubbing tonight, who knows who I will find there.....Right Tae?"
"What...,oh yes...,right."
Jungkook was irritated by this news but he'd only got himself to blame by trying to make Jimin jealous.
He went out with his father and Soon Ah.
"Did I see a hint of jealousy there?" Tae asked.
"What! No.....Damn it yes! Did you see her bitchy face, why couldn't someone like me be a fiancé?"
"You know you two need your heads banged together, you both like each other so why all this ignoring and non talking.?"
"I think it's me....,I thought I hated him taking control, as if I had no say...., that's why I left his house...., turns out his dominating manner is something I like. He was just helping while I spent my time whining about it. Now we are just like strangers......"
"Hmm, you need a shopping trip..."
"What?"
"You don't think he's not going to turn up tonight do you...., we have set the stage, now we need to make you look more fuckable than you already do and hope some one hits on you at the club."
"Tae...,that won't work,he won't get jealous at all."
"Oh ye of little faith, grab your wallet we are shopping at lunchtime...."
True to his word Tae found Shops Jimin had never heard of.
He ended up buying black ass hugging trousers and a semi sheer black shirt with silver thread through it .
He also got his hair cut swept back making his face look slim and sexy.
A lip gloss made his plump lips fuller looking and a touch of eyeshadow gave off a sexier vibe.
They rushed back to work giggling until Jimin saw Jungkook still wasn't back, his mood changed to sadness until Tae reminded him operation get you man back was the plan for later, so he perked up.
Jungkook had never been so bored as he was, listening to Soon Ah's incessant talking...all about herself, through the whole meal, even his fathers gaze had become glassy.
"Er I should go back to work we have been here a while...""
"Jungkook really? Can't you play Hooky  when your the boss?"
"I didn't make my money by not turning up.,Soon Ah.."
"But what am I going to do...?"
"Dad you'll see her home right?"
"Yes son of course," his father said just as fed up with the whiny girl as his son was.
"But Jungkook..."
"Bye..."
Jungkook rushed off giving a sigh of relief before his head became filled with thoughts of Jimin going clubbing. He was joking...right?
He got back to the office to find that Tae and Jimin were in a meeting with other members of the financial department so he couldn't ask Tae if it was true or not.
Hobi reminded him that he had a meeting with two of his managers that ran hotels he owned and these went on for a long time as Jungkook liked his businesses to be perfect and these two had been slipping a bit so he needed to know what was going on. He put a plan of action in with both of them warning that things had to change or management would,he had already found out from Hobi that they didn't staff the hotels properly and didn't think anyone would notice, unfortunately for them Jungkook sent in secret guests who reported back on things they saw going on in the hotels.
"So you both understand I'm giving you notice that if things don't change your out."
"But sir, it's the lazy staff.."
"Yes Mr Li is right, I'm running around trying to do everything." Mr Han said wringing his hands.
"Is that right? So you two weren't if playing golf together when you should have been in work and you haven't engaged anymore staff so it's the ones there who are running around not you two?"
Both men gaped at him..
"I don't know who lied to you sir but it's wrong I spend hours there..."
"Golf,no sir,Mr Li and myself are too busy..."
"You know what, you two won't change , I'm terminating your employment from today, the under managers will take over,Hobi see to it will you, goodbye gentleman and for the record, I have all the proof I need, I've had people reporting on you for weeks now get out!"
Hobi ushered the two stunned men out. Jungkook slumped in his chair.Damn what a shitty day.
He looked at his watch jumping up when he saw the time. He walked to Tae's office but saw it was empty. He was annoyed he wanted to see Tae ,did Jimin really want to go to the club to try his luck ?
He drove home ringing Tae when he got in but it just went to voicemail.
He cooked himself some food then tried ringing again but got the same.
He showered and dressed casually in loungewear, Damn it he would try one last time.
The phone rang and it was answered, loud music was playing.
"Tae?"
"Hey Kook what's up?"
"Why didn't you answer earlier,"
"Earlier? Oh I was having my brains fucked out by Suga if you must know, then we showered now we are here at the club..., why?"
"Oh so just you and Suga?"
"And Jimin and boy does he look hot,oh... looks like someone else thinks so too...kook? "
Jungkook hung up running upstairs to change. No, no way was someone else going to get what was his, he'd tried being Mr nice guy and sitting back waiting but that obviously wasn't right , he was going to kidnap Jimin if necessary because there was no way in hell anyone else was going to taste the delights of Mr Park Jimin!!!!

The best things come in small packagesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें