My love my life

Jimin felt loved. Jungkook had taken him out numerous times over the past two weeks he felt spoilt.
The first weekend had been to the beach chilling by the ocean and picnicking .
During the week they had moved Jimin out of his hotel and into Jungkooks.
Nights were spent bringing each other to fulfilment, Jimin no longer shy but more curious and willing to try things, more than once making Jungkook moan out of overriding pleasure.
Jungkook had also sat down with Jimin and some lawyers about taking over the company. It was the only time he felt stressed.
Today they came out of another meeting,Jimin flopped into his seat.
"Aaaaaah!!Dad I told you this wasn't for me!!!"
"You have to make your mind up soon, the transfer is already going through babe..."
"I know but I'm really not cut out for this,your the one who likes to be in charge I'm happy to just....exist..." he said defeatedly.
"I have an idea but it's up to you.."
"Tell me I can't handle all this legal crap anymore."
"How about you being a silent partner? I'll buy into it we go fifty fifty. I get in a manager to run it, you still benefit from the company but without all the hassle?"
"No board meetings n major decisions?"
"Only if you want to..."
"48% to me 52% to you meaning yours is the final say so"
"I'm quite happy to go fifty fifty"
"I'm not 48/52?"
"Fine,I'll get it seen to,"
"Yes yes yes!!" Jimin danced around happily glad it was going to be sorted.
"Don't I get a kiss to seal the bargain?"
Jimin jumped up into his lovers arms kissing him along his jaw his neck then finally his mouth.
"What the hell!!!" A thunderous voice said .
"Dad! What brings you here?" Jungkook said keeping a squirming Jimin tightly in place.
"Put him down Jungkook people will get the wrong impression."
Jimin finally got his feet on the ground bowing to the other man who curled his lip in distaste .
"I-I'll get to work" Jimin mumbled dashing out of Jungkooks office. He realised he'd left his phone there and turning to go back only to hear a heated argument.
"For gods sake Jungkook if you have to play around with him do it behind closed doors, you must marry a girl keep the family name going."
"Dad I don't want to marry a girl I'm happy with Jimin."
"He's a fad,do you think I don't know about your previous' boyfriends' and where are they now? Your always looking for the next deal the next thing to stop you being bored..."
Jimin had heard enough, he turned tears falling banging into Tae.
"Jimin? What's up tell me!!"
Jimin just looked up," I-I'm happy Tae no more worries over the company, Jungkooks buying into it, er I have to go er buy something..." he walked out Tae staring after him,shaking his head he walked to where Kook and his dad were, hearing the conversation just as Jimin had.
"No dad your wrong, Jimin isn't a fling, he's the one, if we want family we will adopt or do surrogacy, either way I'm staying with Jimin so get used to it."
"But..."
"No buts dad, the girls you brought along did I show any interest in them, Jesus even you were bored with Soon Ah. I love him dad that's all there is to it."
Tae rushed in," er hi Sir, Erm Kook sorry to overhear but have you two been talking about this for long, only Jimin was here, he was crying, did he hear something bad cos he left?"
"What !!Fuck!!"
He grabbed his phone only to hear the number he was ringing nearby. He saw Jimins phone.
"Damn it dad !! If he does anything stupid I'll never speak to you again, why can't you just be a dad and be pleased for whom I choose,stop trying to micro manage my life as if it were a business deal because we know your not great at that don't we!!!"
He didn't want to hurt his father but he saw his words hit home. His father looked at him,
"Jungkook I...., your right , I don't know why I'm so against this, Jimin has proved himself to be upright and caring,I'm sorry son I won't poke my nose in anymore."
"Dad......."
"No son now hurry go find your man...."
"Thanks dad......"
Jimin wandered aimlessly he felt bad, was he ruining the others life? He went into a convenience store and bought suju then waved down a taxi and got him to drive him to his parents resting place.
He sat down in front of the cubby hole that held the two urns with their ashes. No one was about Si he undid the suju and sipped.
"Hey mum dad, I was happy for a short while, you'd like Jungkook, he's charming, good looking and protects me."
He drank some more and carried on talking to them as the day wore on.
Two empty bottles of suju later and his chat turned to drunken giggles.
"Mama would you scold me for being drunk or would you laugh with me and say,"live your life Jiminee you only get one,".... What if I can't live without him mama?I waited so long for someone to want me and when I find them others say it's wrong....I can't do it anymore mama,I've felt so lonely for so long, I love him but I don't want him to lose his family because of me.......shall I just stay with you and dad....mmm that's what I should do......"
Jimin curled up on the floor not seeing the man in the doorway who had heard every word. Tears ran down his face at the pain he felt for the other, the thought of Jimin giving up on life was something he couldn't bear.
He picked up the empty bottles and found a bin to put them in then bending down he picked the small male up who mumbled in his sleep.
"See mama Kookie always takes care of me even in my dreams..."
His head lolled onto Jungkooks chest and he was unaware of the drive home or being carried to the bedroom undressed and washed down and then put in the bed.
Jungkook kissed the others lips hearing a sigh then quietly left the room going to his office downstairs.
He'd spent ages searching for the other, even his father had rung in concern.
He rang his father saying he'd eventually found him.
"Is he ok son..., are you ok?"
"Dad how would you feel if mum left you?"
"What! Why would she leave, she can't leave!!" His father said in a panicked voice.
"That's how I feel about Jimin dad...., he was at his parents grave telling them he'd rather die than be without me but that he couldn't hurt my family..., dad I need him just as much as he needs me..."
There was silence.., then," well son as that singer says, you'd better put a ring on it!"
"Dad are you seriously quoting Beyoncé at me?" He laughed.
"Well we need to make plans if there's a wedding to be held...!"
"Ah dad, you make me mad and you make me laugh!!"
"Yer,yer I love you too, now I was thinking..."
The two spoke for a while and Jungkook came away from the call with a big smile on his face. He rang his friends with his news,telling them to keep it secret from Jimin.
He was excited barely refraining from grinning but straightened his face when he heard footsteps.
"Kookie...."
"Hi, come sit down,"
"Um...., how did I get here?"
"You can't remember?"
"Was it you?"
"Yes babe, I looked for you and found you, you should have said you wanted to visit your parents.."
"Did I um do anything silly?"
"You were fast asleep when I found you, you had finished two bottles of suju."
"Oh....."
"Here water and hangover tablets...."
"I'm sorry Kookie,"
"Don't apologise, I expect you heard the drivel my father said..."
"He only wants what's best for you...."
"Your what's best for me and if you want to know he finally agrees..."
"He does? But grandchildren your family name....?"
"Mean nothing if it's not with you there's this thing called adoption or surrogacy..."
"But I don't think your father likes me...."
"Jimin he rang up to make sure I'd found you!"
"He did?"
Jungkook nodded and saw Jimin give a faint smile, he understood Jimin found it hard to believe in happy endings as his life hadn't had many.
"You hungry?"
Jimin wrinkled his nose at the thought of food,
"Not really but make yourself something.
As it was Jungkook set a tray with snacks and nibbles carrying it to the coffee table in front of the tv, he found a comedy and they sat curled up watching it and Jungkook was pleased to see Jimin unconciously nibbling on some food.
It got late and Jimin helped Jungkook clear up, they went upstairs and Jimin told Jungkook to shower first.
He jumped up when he heard Jungkook shout his name from the bathroom hurrying in thinking the other had hurt himself. Instead he was grabbed by two strong arms and stripped of his clothes then brought under the warm water with the other.
Jungkook kissed him and set about worshipping every bit of his body until there was nowhere that hadn't been touched or kissed by Jungkooks mouth and hands. Both were aroused and Jungkook lifted Jimin up til his arms  and legs hooked around the taller male then pressing Jimin against the wall he murmured,
"Look at me..."
As Jimin did so he thrust inside him watching every nuance of Jimins face.
Jimin tipped his head back but couldn't break the connection of their eyes. It was like all the love Jungkook had showed from inside, he whispered to him," I love you so much Kookie..."
"Jimin you are my love my life, don't ever forget that..."
He claimed Jimins lips passionately, thrusting with all his might .. Jimin screamed out his name, shuddering hard as he came clenching on Jungkooks arousal until the other couldn't hold on anymore and with a guttural sound emptied himself into Jimin, panting harshly as they both came down from their high.
They leisurely washed and dried off climbing into bed holding each other as they fell asleep.