In the heat of the moment

The rest of the weekend passed in the same laid back way. Jungkook kept Jimin with him in his room they talked about their favourite things the food they liked places they had been too,why Jimin decided on finance and accounting. How Jungkook had begun his company himself but how his father tried butting in every now and then.
How Jimin had done dance lessons when younger but given them up to find a more suitable career, they found out little things that made them laugh.
"Ok, ok now, what's your hidden vice or thing?" Jimin asked.
"Argh..., ok..., that room next to my study has limited edition iron man models..."
"What! Really I would never have guessed," jimin laughed.
"Ok so what's yours?"
"I Erm ..., I used to collect plushies, I had them riight up until I sold everything..."
"Aw,cute!"
"Childish you mean..."
"No I mean cute like you..."
Jungkook bent to claim Jimins lips and Jimin reciprocated hungrily.
Soon they were sprawled against each other kissing passionately.
"Ah fuck Jimin you make me hard so easily"
"You make me....want more too," Jimin whispered
"We shouldn't aren't you still sore...?"
"But don't they say practice makes perfect?"
"Aish Jiminee ..."
They ground against each other and soon Jimin was straddling the other uncaring of how his bare ass came into contact with the others hard member.
"Ah fuck it Jimin ride me, let me lube up"
He reached into the drawer then coated his member, he then guided Jimin over rubbing the lubed dick on his rim.
"When your ready slide down in me...,"
Jimin nodded eagerly gradually taking Jungkook in panting at the fullness.
"That's it babe nearly there," Jungkook groaned huffing in pleasure as Jimin bottomed out.
"Now what Kookie?
"Now you...aah... move.. get your rhythm and we fuck baby."
Jimin rested his hands on Jungkooks chest then rocked up and down gradually picking up the pace.
"Mmm Kookie...."
"I know babe I feel it too..."
Jungkook gripped Jimins hips and they met each other thrust for thrust.
Jungkook looked up at the hot mess above him moaning in pleasure, god this boy was addictive  ..."
A few minute later and Jimin was panting hard then screaming out  Jungkooks name as strips of white covered Jungkooks abs.
Jungkook thoroughly turned in by this grunted as he thrust twice more and emptied himself into Jimins tightness..
Jimin squealed as Jungkook threw his legs over the side and stood up still inside Jimin.
"And now for shower sex babe, lick those legs around me."
Jimin found shower sex exceedingly pleasing, afterwards they showered leisurely Jungkook rubbing the others back as Jimin pressed against him for a kiss..
Back in bed they cuddled.
"Sleep now baby, work tomorrow ...you ok?"
"Yes...,you sure you don't want me to sleep in my room?"
"Don't even think about it..., night baby,"
"Goodnight Kookie."
The next day was busy,Jimin was involved in a detailed file that he had to concentrate on,so was oblivious to Tae calling him til the other shook his chair.
"Eh what?"
"I said Kooks dad has just come in wonder what he's after this time, it's always a worry, Kook doesn't like to say no to him."
"Well it's hard to when it's your parents."
Jungkook walked into their office half an hour later  an older version of himself with him.
"You remember Tae dad and this is Park Jimin,"
"Oh yes hello again Tae and Park Jimin where have I heard that before?"
"Probably in the paper recently sir....,where I paid if my parents debts.." the small male said almost defiantly.
"Hmmm, yes..., Jungkook is it wise to employ him?"
Jimins hands clenched.
"Why not dad,as he said it was his parents debt not his and it's like me helping you out now and again isn't it?"
Mr Jeon senior coughed in embaressment..

"Jungkook...., it's not the same....."
"Sure it is dad, now guys dad would like me to invest with him in this company can you check the details?"
"Is that necessary Jungkook ?" I'm assured it's a great deal."
"Dad I work differently than you, Jimin can you check this by tomorrow?"
Jimin glanced at the file he was working on then nodded.
"Right then dad come back tomorrow and we will go from there..."
Mr Jeon senior glared at Jimin before walking out with his son but Jimin stll heard him ask Jungkook if it was safe to trust someone like him.
"Ignore him Jimin he's an annoying old guy can you manage it all and your other work?"
"Yes of course if I'm not disturbed,"
Tae pulled an imaginary  zip across his mouth and got in with his own work .
Tae was called into Jungkooks office later and when he came back he said,
"Jimin, Kook and I are going straight to a meeting after work he said get a taxi back and he will probably be late home."
Jimin nodded, thinking he'd stay on and peruse the file given by Jungkooks father.
It was late when Jimin got in his face worried, something was off in the file he'd been handed  he wasn't sure what juggled him but he was too physically tired to carry on checking, maybe after a nights sleep his mind would work better.
He didn't bother eating just washed up and crawled into bed.
Jungkook came an hour later tired too and fell asleep holding Jimin.
When the alarm went off Jungkook moaned.
Jimin got up washed and dressed but Jungkook still lay in bed.
"Kookie?"
"Sorry Jimin I was in so late can you get a taxi in, Tae will be in late as well."
"Ok shall I reset the alarm?"
"Yer give me an hour and a half..."
"Ok go back to sleep..."
Jungkook drifted off straight away and Jimin got himself to work.
He finally found the fault that had been troubling him in the file but it didn't make him any happier.
He would have to tell Jungkook he thought. His thoughts came to an abrupt halt when Jungkook , his father and Tae walked in with another man.
"Hey Jimin as you can see dads got his lawyer here ready to sign the deal."
"Um, I don't think either of you should sign,"
"What are you in about, I've read over this deal and it's a huge benefit.."
"I think sir.., er if you take the time to read it again you will refrain from.."
A loud slap could be heard as in the heat of the moment Mr Jeon senior hit Jimin across his mouth making it bleed.
"Dad!"
"Son I've also looked up the park family not to be trusted is what I read, so we should sign and ignore  anything he says,get out!" He yelled at Jimin.
Jimin held his face and his ground.
"I'm sorry sir if my presence annoys you but it's precisely because of my parents I'm urging you not to sign. They didn't take in the full details annd but off more than they could handle..., if you sign this you will end up at a loss as will Jungkook..., this company has hidden details which I have highlighted, they would make you responsible for covering the costs and no profit could be made, excuse me..."
Jimin walked from the office shaking his head at Jungkook who wanted to follow him.
"Huh as if he knows what he's in about." Senior said
"Jimins very good at his work sir shall we see what he's highlighted?"
Jungkook stared out the door worriedly but sat next to his father as Tae quickly went through the file finding the highlighted parts and Jimins calculations scribbled in the margin.
"Well I'll be damned...., he's right this would have been a black mark to us both if we had agreed.., I'm going to give them a very clear No and threaten them with publicity if they try to get some other fool to take it on., sorry son."
"Dad you hit a member of my staff it's him you should apologise to!"
"Yes,we'll er... I'll email him..." he left hurriedly with his solicitor.
Jungkook looked around the offices for Jimin . The receptionist stepped forward .
"Mr Park said he was out for coffee if you asked sir."
"Thank you, I'm popping out too."
Jungkook knew where Jimin liked to have coffee and sure enough he was there alone in a booth drinking an iced coffee and holding a tea towel with ice up to his lip.
Jungkook sat next to him," baby you ok, I'm sorry about my dad he had no right and he's sorry. You were right, you stoooed us falling into their trap."
He lifted the ice away wincing as he saw the bruise already forming.
"It's fine..., why would your dad trust someone juke me with my background..."
It hurt Jungkook to hear Jimin say that so matter of factly as if he deserved nothing but hate.
"Jimin nobody has the right to put you down you are the strongest most honest person I know and don't believe otherwise...
"Thanks Kookie," Jimin said trying to smile," ouch your dad can pack a punch!"