🌷🪷Spring Photos 🪷🌷

Romantic Jaisy (Jake X Daisy)

Requested By: zvwxn

*Daisy's POV*

I lay there on my bed, Staring at the ceiling. I wondered about someone who wouldn't stop appearing in my head.. Jake. His Brown chocolate eyes and his dorky smile.. I couldn't stop thinking about him, He came back to my mind everyday I saw him.. He has an amazing talent to sing and he's such a great friend! I was thinking to myself before I heard my phone buzz. It's like Jake had read my mind, He was calling me. I grabbed my phone immediately and answered. "Hey Jake! Did you need something??" I asked him, he was laughing with his dorky laugh that I adored. "Hey Daisy! Sorry I didn't think you'd answer, I was wondering if you want to join me and Milo for a walk in the park today? I thought it would be nice to hang out with you.." Jake replied, muttering the last bit enough for me to hear. My face flushed pink but a smile formed on my face. "Of course! Luckily I'm not busy, but I'll be there! It'll be fun taking a break from All my other activities.. I'll meet you at six?" "Sure thing! Cya Daisy!" He cheerfully replied before hanging up. I smiled with glee and got up with zero hesitation. "Time to get ready!"

Time skip because I can..

I had worn my favorite spring dress and I was waiting for Jake and Milo to arrive. I couldn't wait to see Jake, But seeing Milo would be just as exciting. I stood at the park watching the fountains wonderful movements in the daylight. I smiled and closed my eyes to listen to the cool spring breeze fly by me. Everything seemed to be calm and peaceful before I heard A familiar shout. "Daisy! Over hereee!" Milo shouted to me as they ran up over to me, I should've been looking at Milo but instead I was face to face with Jake. He was wearing his music jacket over a light blue and green pastellic color scheme shirt. It matched with his Brown eyes and Peachy blond hair. We seemed to keep eye contact for what feels like forever, Both of our cheeks had flushed red. I have to admit it, he looks amazing. "Can you guys stop playing the silent game and can we please start walking and talking? God you guys are boring.." Milo said aggravated and bored. We snapped out of our fantasy world and laughed at Milo's boredom. As we walked, I got to take a look around at the pond that I used to go to as a child, the fish still swam in glee to our presence! "uh.. Hey Daisy?" Jake asked, I turned to face him. "Yes Jake?" "I.. I wanna talk to you about something.." He said, his cheeks burning pink. I grew anxious but I was ready to hear him out. "Of course! You can tell me anything." I replied putting a hand on his shoulder. He stared at me nervously, But his face grew redder by the moment. He eventually smiled and grabbed my hand, I was confused but I blushed as I felt his grip on mine. After a second or two, He used his other hand to grab my waist and pull me into a kiss. I was in shock and my face began heating up like a microwave on speed. He pulled off after a moment with a face full of embarrassment. "Look Daisy.. I've liked you for years now. But I've never had the confidence to tell you.. So I planned to bring you here so I could show you instead.. if you don't like me back that's perfectly fine I just wanted to!—" Jake was cut off at the end as I pulled him in for yet another kiss. "You silly peachy boy, I've loved you since we met. I was just nervous you didn't like me back.. but I guess that's the opposite." I said, blushing massively but a smile was plastered on my face in happiness. Jake had on his dorky smile, we laughed for a moment. "Do you want to start dating? Like.. be an actual couple?" He asked, still nervous. I smiled and laughed. "I've never been more ready Sterling." I replied before we pulled into one last Kiss.

I Hope you guys Enjoyed my first chapter of my first book! If you're interested in watching my channel, here's the link! <D

https://youtube.com/@IcyDixie

And thank you for reading, I'll see you all next chapter ^^