🪶A Laugh that's been missed 🤣

Ship: Platonic Zailey 

Theme: Fluff

Requested by @HDAtms

No one's POV

The gang were making their way to the music club that afternoon, Classes were over and it was time to practice. "Zander and Hailey are probably in there already." Sean assumed, The rest of the club nodded. "Wonder what there doing in there.. Probably just bonding with each other." Luke replied, Earning a laugh from Milly. "Yeah. Or they're tearing each others throats like real siblings do!" Jake shook his head and laughed. "Well come on! I don't want anyone to get nagged by Zander today!" As they made their way to club room, They were met with the sound of laughter from inside. "What in the world is happening in there?" Milly asked before creaking the door open for all of us to get a peak in what was happening.

"H-HAILEY!! STOP IT!!" Zander Shrieked as Hailey proceeded to tickle him. "NEVER!" Hailey shouted back. The club watched as the two laughed and played like they did when they were younger, None of them had heard Zander's laugh in so long. And they all knew that Hailey out of them all would die just to hear his laughter again. Zander screamed and laughed harder than ever, Hailey laughed as she tickled him and her face was as bright as ever. "S-STOP HAILEY! HAHA- T-THIS IS I-IMPECCABLE!!" Zander tried to shout but stuttered and slurred over his words from his laughter. The club watched in glee and they couldn't help but smile. After a few minutes of this, Hailey finally noticed them and dropped Zander quickly, She chuckled before saying "Hi Guys! Me and Zander were waiting for you." Zander was on the floor, gasping for air after being tickled as if a war had happened to him. Tears stung his eyes but his smile remained. "Well it seems like y'all had fun!" Luke replied, grinning. Zander laughed again and looked up to face us. "Heh.. Yeah. That sure was fun!" He replied sarcastically. "Come on Zander, You were laughing your head off!" Hailey chuckled, Zander stood up in embarrassment and scoffed. "Whatever!.."

Sorry this is so short- But it was so fun to make! I hope you guys enjoyed this little sibling bonding oneshot ^v^ and if you have any requests feel free to leave them down below! Have a great day/night! 💛💛💛