🌅 Sight of the Sunset 🌅

Ship: Lenry (Luke X Henry)

Requested by: Levi Harvey (My VA For Sean)

*Henry's POV*

I was walking around Walmart, Looking for a certain someone's favorite flower.. I was planning to give for his birthday. I wanted to make up our bullying to the club, especially Luke. That's who I was buying these for. I finally found the flower I was looking for after estimating about thirty minutes of searching! 

He was sitting on the edge of a cliff looking at the sun set, Apparently he had heard me and turned his head to face me, "Come over here Henry," Luke cheerfully asked me, I flushed a bit but I listened to him. We sat down by the cliff and watched the sky turn rosy red and tangerine orange. "I.. Here, I bought you these.." I said shoving the flowers into his hands, He looked shocked but pleased. "I wanted to wish you happy birthday.. and to apologize for being such a pain in the ass." I said, He looked at me but had no anger, he just smiled at me. "That's all I wanted to hear." Luke said, his face turning slightly red, My face was probably heated up like a microwave burning. "I've got something for you too." He mumbled. I watched him as he stood up and held a hand out to me, I hesitated but took hold of his hand. He had pulled me up extremely close to him, And without one word. He pulled my face into his. We stayed in that amazing moment for minutes. And after that we split. "It was good seeing you. And answer that question tomorrow or whenever you're ready!" He said still smiling, He ran off and waved. I was still there holding my chest, I just watched him leave with that feeling inside me, and an uncontrolled smile.

IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT- I had zero ideas ToT