💖 💜It was An Accident! 💜💖

Romantic Drander (Drew X Zander)

Requested By: •Zandiee<33

(Zander and Luke Don't like each other in this story, their best friends <D)

*Zanders POV*

Milly: Ughh.. Math was the WORST TODAY!!

Sean: Makes sense, Seriously It was pretty bad today -_-

Zander: When will you guys ever stop nagging about Math class?

Milly: Never you pda addict..

Zander: Seriously- Frick you Millicent.

Hailey: Oh lord.. Those duch bags are on their way.

We all turned to see Drew and his goons coming toward us. I rolled my eyes in disgust as I saw Drew stop to face us.

Drew: Hey freaks. What's it like being in the garbage disposal?

Luke: Better without you extra pieces of trash, thank you very much.

Drew: Feisty today I see now are we.. Mister lead drummer.

Sean: Seriously Calm down, both of you.

Zander: You guys should head back to the dumpster you came from. You're worthless around this display. 

Drew: And what will you do if I don't hm?

Zander: And what will you do if you fail your parents hm?

Drew: OH SO WE'RE BRINGING MY PARENTS INTO THIS NOW ARE WE?!.. 

Drew Shouted in anger as he pushed me against the locker. Me and Drew were face to face as I gave him the cold shoulder. I laughed and grabbed his sweater collar. "I guess we are.." I whispered, our faces were highly close. And I felt my pulse raising. For what reason? I'm not sure. But the other side of me wanted to beat him out of his own game. We stared at each other in anger for a moment before Liam probably purposely pushed Drew against me. Causing us to kiss each other. Leaving everyone in pure shock, as well as me and Drew. I pushed Drew off me as My face started heating up in embarrassment. I could tell the same thing was happening to Drew. "WHAT THE HELL LIAM?! W-WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Drew shouted at Liam. Henry was holding back laughter and Liam smiled playfully. "Oh Drew, You know why I did that~" Liam Mocked. Drew's face heated up in embarrassment. I had the weird thought about it. Kissing him felt.. surprising strange.. But nice. I wanted to kiss him again. I shook my head.. what am I thinking?! Have I lost my mind?!  He Turned around to face me like he was asking for a response from me. Unfortunately I didn't have one.. until I had the thought once again. I shrugged and walked over to Drew. I whispered in his ear about what had happened. He was shocked but surprisingly Pleased. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in too another awkward but splendid kiss. Everyone was still surprised, Other then the band cheering and clapping.. I feel like they've known this whole time about our crush on each other, But I guess I'll never know. plus.. I have A kiss to keep me busy now.

Okay This was fun to make like actually 😂 

Hopefully you enjoyed this! And I'm taking requests and hopefully some Ideas <D

Have a good day everyone! Hope you enjoyed <3