𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇: 𝑰𝑴 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑪𝑶𝑶𝑳?

When they got home Will rushed to Jonathan's room. He knocked six times on the door before hearing a, 'dun' He opened the door and closed it behind himself. He sat on the chair in the corner. "What's up, Willers?" Jonathan sat on his bed in front of him.

"So I sort of got a girlfriend." Will murmured. Jonathan just looked to the side and blinked. "I thought you were gay?" Jonathan breathed. "I am, but we aren't actually dating. It's more of like, a cover up." Will replied. "So.. Your using her?" Jonathan asked. "No! I would never! She's also in on it." Will fidgets with his fingers.

"Oh. But why do you need a 'girlfriend'?" Jonathan asked and cocked an eyebrow. Will shrugged, "People are homophobic, Jonathan. It's one of the reasons we left California. We both need a coverup." Will replied.

"How long do you think it would work?" Jonathan questioned. "I'm not sure." Will looked up at him. Jonathan nodded. "Well if that keeps you safe, go for it." Jonathan smiled. Will chuckled. Jonathan ruffled his hair up before getting off his bed.

"Now get out of my room, you dip." Jonathan chuckled and went over to his tv. Will made an offended look. Will chuckled and left his room. He went to his room and closed the door behind him.

He took his stuff out of his bag and started to organize it so he didn't have to tomorrow. Will looked over to his desk and noticed a picture frame. He picked it up and frowned. It was a picture or him, Jane and Rayna. They were all 'friends' before the incident happened.

He took the photo out of the frame and ripped Rayna out. He put it back in the frame and threw away the piece with Rayna in it. He grinned.

Will went to his dresser and got pajamas. He put them in and went downstairs. "Beat you!" Jane stuck her tongue out and laughed, it was a game Jane and Will made to see who could change into their pajamas the fastest.

"Don't forget, I won a lot more then you." Will responded to his sister. "But I still won so, hah!" Jane grabs two waters and gives one to her brother.

Will playfully rolled his eyes. "What time is it?" Jane asked. Will shrugged and looked at the clock propped onto the wall. "Three forty seven." Will answered. Jane squealed and grabbed her brothers and then proceeded to drag him to her room.

"Woah!" Will exclaimed. Jane was giggling a lot. She closed the door and sat on her chair. Will sat on the one next to it. "From now on, Wednesdays are our spill days." Jane exclaimed. "What's a spill day?" Will asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Jane explained it to her brother, "Alright then." Will nodded, finally getting it. "What happened while I wasn't with you today?" Jane asked, opening her water. "Well in first period we were allowed to sit anywhere, Mike sat next to me. He's nice, and funny. And the teacher lets us call him by his first name. And fifth period with Diana and Griffin was a bit crazy, they kept fighting over stupid things. I also kinda got a girlfriend and then-" Jane cut her brother off.

"You got a girlfriend!?" Jane grinned. "I mean sure." Will shrugged. "Cut everything else. Tell me who!" Jane put her water down and gave her full attention to her brother. She hadn't known Will was gay, even though he was outed just two years ago but she decided not to believe it because she wanted her brother to tell her himself if he was.