𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℯ𝓁ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑼𝑷

Mike put on shoes, got money, and went to Hollys room, he knocked on the door and it opened, "Yes Mike?" Holly started, "I'm going out, tell mom and dad i'll be a while." Mike replied,

"Why can't you do that yourself?" Holly asked tilting her head, "They won't let me go I tell them." Mike shrugged, "Fine." She went back into her room and sat on her bed, going back to her book.

Mike went downstairs and grabbed his keys. He left the house and went to the seven eleven a couple minutes away. (its officially there byler shop now)

"No, Robin." "It's my turn." A girl with short dirty blond hair argued with the cashier Mike saw last time. "No it's not."

Mike just shook it off and went to the candy isle. He got Will's favorite candy and a cherry slushy. Mike went up to the counter and put the stuff on the counter. That caught the two girls attention.

"Hi, can I get these? How much is it?" Mike asked, "Three twenty seven-" He put the money on the counter and left. The cashiers looked at each other in confusion and shrugged and went back to their conversation.

Mike started to walk to the Byers property. He didn't know if what Angela said was true, but what he did know is that if it was, he didn't care. Will was his friend and he was going to support him unconditionally.

Mike knocked on his door until his knuckles started to hurt. The door opened to Joyce. "Oh! Mike!" She smiled at the boy standing at the doorframe, "Hi Mrs. Byers! Is Will okay? How is he feeling?" Mike worried.

"I'm not sure. He won't come out of his room unless it's for dinner or to take a shower and he's been skipping school. You're just the person to comfort him, he's in his room."

She moved out of the way and let him in, "Thanks Mrs. Byers!" Mike exclaimed while running up the stairs, "Please, call me Joyce." She called from downstairs, "Will do!" Mike responded.

He knocked on Wills locked bedroom door and waited a second before hearing a voice come from inside the room. "Go away!" Will yelled.

"Will? Will, it's me, Mike. Please open the door, I wanna see you." Mike spoke quietly. The door opened almost immediately to the brunette, he didn't look like he normally did. He wasn't all excited and happy. (noo really? i wonder why?)

Mike frowned at the state he was in and opened his arms and Will fell into them with absolutely no hesitation. Mike stepped into the room and closed the door without breaking the hug for a single second. Mike rubbed his back with his thumb and rested his chin on Will's head.

"How you feeling?" Mike asked, Will just shook his head. Mike sighed, "Wanna talk about it?" Mike tilted his head slightly, "Kinda maybe." Will murmured in his shoulder. Mike broke the hung and brang him to the bed so they could both sit down. They sat down facing each other, Mike had put the stuff on the bedside table.

"So-" Mike started, Will cut him off. "I don't understand what I did to her or where she got it from! I haven't told anyone but two people, just two and I know none of those people wouldn't have told a single soul. I can never enjoy a single school, I just can't do this anymore!" Will put his head in his hands as he continued to rant.