𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝑠𝑖𝑥:𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑁

Mike lied on the floor and Will had his head on Mikes shoulder. (yeah his neck is probably gonna get stuck what abt it?) They were watching a video on Mikes phone. "I've never been more disappointed in my life." Mike murmured. Will grinned and continued looking at the phone.

A few minutes later Will sat up. Jonathan came into his room, "Gremlin two." Jonathan started. "Hm?" Will looked at his brother. "Where's Jane?" He asked. "At Max's house." Will answered. (tell me why i'm giggling bc i heard. "cus i bet you smell like ass")

"She staying over there?" He asked. "Mhm." Will answered tiredly. "Alright. Is Mike staying over?" Jonathan asked and leaned are the doorframe. Will looked over at Mike, "Are you?" He asked. "Mh, sure." Mike answered.

Jonathan nodded. "You have to call your mom and tell her though!" he said from the hallway. Will lied on the ground and stared at the ceiling. "Tired, Byers?" Mike chuckled and out his phone down. "Mhhhhh. mno." Will answered. Mike smiled and moved a piece of hair out of his face.

"You're tired." Mike got up. "Finee." Will slowly got up and went to his dresser and took out pajamas for the both of them. He gave it to Mike and went to the bathroom to change.

Will came back from the bathroom and knocked on the door. "I'm done." Mike said from inside. Will opened the door and closed it behind himself. Will groaned after he realized he had accessories on.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked. "Jewelry." Will went to the vanity and took off his hair clip, necklace, and earrings. "Better?" Mike asked. "Yeahhh." Will grinned. "Alright go to bed, can't have you falling asleep on the floor." Mike chuckled. Will giggled and sat on his bed. "I'm tired but i'm not tired." Will muttered. "Are you okay?" Mike asked and tilted his head. "No. I'm thirsty. Do you want something to drink?" Will asked. "Uhmm, water maybe?" Mike asked. "Yeah, sure." Will got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. Mike leaned on the wall.

Will was in the kitchen and I started to think. Earlier when Max came in and whispered something to Will I felt weird. Like jealous even, but i'm not. She's his girlfriend even though they got together on like his third day of school but whatever. I just don't know why I feel jealous. I don't need to. I just don't like them dating that's it.

Will came back and gave me a water bottle, "Thanks." I give him a small smile and open the bottle. "Mhmm." Will replied. He sat back down on his bed, he looked at me for a second before speaking. "Oh, we don't have any sleeping bag's or anything." Will started. "That's fine, I'll sleep on the chair." I responded and pointed to it, he frowned at me.

"No. My beds big enough to fit like three people. You're not sleeping on a chair, you can sleep over here." Will explained. "Are you sure..?" I asked hesitantly. It's not weird or anything, we're friends so this is a friendly act. "Of course." Will smiled. "Alright then." I muttered. Will slightly nodded and got under his covers.

I grabbed my phone and texted my mom and tone her I was spending the night at Will's. She said it was fine and added a couple of very unnecessary emoji's. I put my phone down and went on the other side of the bed. Will was already drifting off to sleep by the time I laid down.

Will's brother slightly opened the door and turned off the light and closed the door again. Jonathan was dating my sister so I knew a little bit about him, Nancy said they met at school and I honestly didn't care to listen to whatever else she said that day.