𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓈ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓃:𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑫𝑫𝑳𝑬

On Tuesday Mike woke up earlier then he normally did. It was six fifty five. He rubbed his eyes and got up. He went to the bathroom and turned on the water. He put both of his hands under the water and splashed it onto his face. That most definitely woke him up. He shook his head and dried his face then brushed his teeth. He left the bathroom and went back to his room. He changed into some random clothes he found in his drawer and put on some shoes. He went downstairs and saw his mom.

"Hey Mike." She greeted, "Oh, hey." Mike responded. He got two eggo waffles and put them in the toaster. He decided he was gonna try and sit at the table with his family today. The waffles popped up after three minutes. He put them on a plate and graced syrup. Mike set the plate at the table and sat down. "You're sitting here for breakfast today?" His mom smiled. Mike nodded, "I haven't in a while." Mike spoke.

She nodded in agreement and went over to the fridge. She got milk for her son and placed the cup in front of him. "Thanks." Mike said. "Of course!" She replied. Ted came downstairs and saw Mike at the teacher and chuckled. He sat down and Karen placed a plate of food in front of him. "You finally sitting here, son?" He asked. "Yeah." Mike answered. He looked at his food and cut one of the waffles into a triangle.

Everyone else came downstairs at the table. They were surprised to see their brother at the table today sense he hasn't in two months. Mike finished eating before his family and left for school. He was on his phone most of the walk.

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫.

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐧

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭* 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫* 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐛𝐜 𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐫

𝐮𝐡𝟎𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥: 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥-

𝐦𝐲𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮: 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐧