𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓉ℯℯ𝓃:𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑯𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝒀

■ ■ ■

It was Wednesday. The six friends were walking to school. Will was walking ahead of everyone and he was on his phone. He only gave them a small wave.

"What's up with him?" Dustin asked Jane, she turned over to him and looked at Will,

"Oh, he's mad right now. I'd give him a bit if I were you." Jane shrugged and zipped her backpack close.

"What's he mad about?" The curly headed boy asked, Jane looked over at him. She shrugged.

"I think he said something about his hair not hairing the right way." Jane tilted her hair. "I think he needs maybe thirty minutes to himself."

When they looked up they saw Will talking to Mike normally, he looked normal. "Or he needs Mike." Jane laughed. Dustin joined her in the laughing.

■ ■ ■

The six had gotten to school, they were standing outside talking to each other waiting for the doors to open.

While Will and Mike were in the middle of talking, someone bumped into Will. It was a hard bump, Will turned around to see a black haired girl bending down.

Her phone had fell and apparently it was cracked now. "Gosh watch where you're going. My fucking phone is broken now." He heard her say.

Will didn't hear a thing she said. He looked at her in utter shock. Rayna. "Why the fuck is she here. She was in California. What The Fuck. She isn't supposed to be here."

Rayna looked at him for a second and smirked. "Oh great. The fucking faggot is here." She laughed. Her friends were beside her, equally as shocked as Will. And there was a new girl in the group. She was a blonde short girl.

"Why are you here?" Will turned around fully to face her completely. Jane stood behind Will, looking at the black haired girl with disgust.

"Oh! And the dy-"

Rayna began to speak, Will was quick to cut her off. "That sentence will stay unfinished. Why are you here answer my question."

Rayna laughed, "I don't need to tell you why i'm here. And what're you gonna do if I finish that sentence? Hit me?" She let out a cackle, sounding like a witch.

Her friends laughed too. "You can't hurt me in front of a crowd, dumbass. And I bet you've gotten way too soft to even throw a punch." She spoke to him as if he was a baby. He hated it.

"That didn't stop me two years ago and it most definitely wouldn't stop me now. And i'm not going to fight with you." Will grabbed Janes and and turned around back to his friends who were watching the entire interaction.

"Will you're gonna-" Jane attempted to speak but Will cut her off by putting a hand up.

"I'm not. I'm fine." He muttered and let go of her hand. Jane nodded, her lips pressing together into a straight line. She went back to Max.

Mike looked at Rayna who was laughing and calling Will a pussy. The other students looked their way, looking away from their phones or friends to see what was happening.

"I was right! He's such a fucking pussy. He can't fight and he's a pussy. Pick a struggle," Rayna giggled. The blonde girl wasn't laughing along with the other three next to her. She backed away from them just a bit.