𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉ℯ𝓃:𝑳𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑯

tw: blood, angst, s3lf harm

It was a Monday and the Wheeler household was chaotic. Nancy was hogging the bathroom to do her makeup as Mike banged on the door, (only girl in the fam so i can't relate🤷🏽‍♀️) Holly was also banging on the door.

"Open the door bitch! I gotta pee!" Holly cried. "Use the bathroom in the basement!" Nancy yelled from the bathroom. "Hell no! The light in there stopped working and there's a spider in there!" Holly complaint.

"Too bad, suck it up or piss yourself!" She answered. "Alright i'm sick of this bitch. You better be out in the next ten seconds before I open the door myself!" Mike yelled. "No!"

Mike rolled his eyes and picked the lock. He dragged Nancy out of the room and pushed Holly into the bathroom and closed the door. "Mike, I messed up my makeup!" Nancy yelled.

"I don't want pee on the floor, plus you have a vanity in your room!" Mike argued. "The lighting is terrible in my room!?" Nancy protested. Mike rolled his eyes out of annoyance. "So then, 'suck it up'!" Mike made air quotes.

Nancy groaned and marched back to her room. Mike leaned on the wall and waited for his sister to finish in the bathroom.

He heard the faucet turn in and then off twenty seconds later. "All yours, dork." Holly went to her room to change into her clothes. "Guys, wear black! No fussing!" Their mom yelled from downstairs.

He heard a thud and loud scream come from Hollys room. "I only have dorky black clothing." Holly mumbled. Mike chuckled and went into the bathroom.

He picked up his toothbrush and grabbed the toothpaste. He squeezed the white and blue paste onto the toothbrush.

He brushed his teeth and spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth out. (IM SLOWLY STARTING TO NOT CRINGE WHEN I WRITE THAT) he put some water on his hands and messed with his hair until he liked it. He had started fixing his hair a few days after he had met a certain Byers.

He smiled and went back to his room. He saw his younger sister come out of her room with a pout on his face and crossed arms. She had a white long sleeve and a black suit top with the sleeves cut off on top and suit pants with her hair tied in a high ponytail . "I look stupid as hell." She murmured.

"You look nice, Hols. Hm, how about put a black headband with it?" Mike suggested. "Fine." She stomped back to her room to get a headband. Mike chuckled and went to his room. He had put on a black shirt with some designs on it and black baggy pants.

He didn't really have to try with his outfits as he just pulled random shit out of his closet. He put on shoes and left his room after grabbing his phone. Nancy came out of her room and she had a black dress with a white long sleeve under it and boots.

Holly had white shoes on, she was still mad about how dorky she looked but she could still make a joke about it. "Oh hey Mike, I look like you now! A dork!" Holly span around and laughed before going downstairs to the kitchen.

"Why does she call me a dork?" Mike thought. He shook his head and walked downstairs.

"Hey kids! Oh! Holly, Nancy! You girls look so pretty! And Mike, you look handsome!" Their mom fixes their clothing a bit and smiled at her children. Ted was at the dining table already eating. Mike ignored the old ass man sitting at the dinner table and took his plate of food and sat in his spot.