𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝓌ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ:𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹

It was a Saturday, Will and Jane had invited the party over to stay the night. They all agreed to go so the twins were setting up. Will heard a glass break in the kitchen. "Jane!" Will exclaimed, "Sorry!" he heard her yell. Will rolled his eyes and get multiple bowls for snacks.

Will had went to school for the rest of the week and he was perfectly fine, as long as his friends and sister were with him he had nothing to worry about. Some people were mean but Will knew how to dismiss it.

Will felt a buzz come from his pocket so he reached into it and grabbed his phone. He smiled when he saw who it was.

Mikale🥬💞
dude i can't spend another minutes with these fools.

don't call me dude.
and yes you can stop being dramatic mikale.

Mikale🥬💞
respectfully stfu.

nty babe im good
also hurry your asses up

Mikale🥬💞
when did you get so mean??
i miss sweet will😔

stfu and hurry your ass up

Mikale🥬💞
see!?
your so mean to me.

you're **
dumbass.

Mikale🥬💞
bye.

bye <3

"Stop smiling at your phone and help me!" Jane yelled. Will quickly turned off his phone and put it on the counter. To help her sister.

Meanwhile with Mike and the party, everyone was fighting in pajamas while Mike was just staring at his phone. He felt someone tap him on the back and looked to his right.

"Yeah?" Mike raised an eyebrow, "Who're you texting?" Max asked, pointing to his phone. "None of your business." Mike shrugged, "Is it Will?" Max asked, she wasn't teasing him, she was just asking.

"Yeah, but why's that your business?" Max looked at the party who was paying them no mind, she then turns back to Mike. "Because he's also my friend. And you maybe like him. I'll talk to you about it later." Max shrugged and went back to her friends. Mike sighed and out his head in his hands, a smile threatening to pull at his lips.

The party got there and Max had knocked on the door, they heard someone yell something about getting the door and then footsteps coming.

They were greeted by Will who had light blue pajamas on (it's that satin shit) "Jane they're here!" Will yelled and Jane came running to the door.

Max and Mike got a hug as soon as they came in. Lucas smirked and whispered something to Dustin and he nodded in agreement about what he said.