~ Chapter - 34 ~

- I L A R I A -

"Aria! We are gonna be late! We'll miss the flight!!" Elijah called.

"Coming!" I shouted back. I quickly grabbed my phone, glanced at the mirror one last time and rushed downstairs. Even though I have no idea why he is freaking out so much, it's only 6 right now and our flight is at 11. How will we possibly be late? Elijah led me to the table and pushed the plate of toasts in front of me.

"Eat as fast you can. Hurry. Hurry." He said and started to take all the bags outside.

"We won't be late Lijah. It's literally just 6 right now." I grumbled.

"Yes Aria, but the twins are about to come back home and I cannot handle the big fat drama that'll cause, this early in the morning." He answered, rolling his eyes at me.

"Oh."

I finally realised why he was rushing me so much. Xander and Xavier still don't have any idea we are going and it won't be a pretty sight when they finally do. It was better to wait at the airport than to face them.

"Now stop thinking about it and eat up kid." Elijah said, bringing me back to reality. I nodded and started eating. Quite quickly, this time.

It was around 10 minutes later when I finished. Elijah was already waiting with Catherine in the car outside. She would be dropping us off.

"Bye ma." I hugged my mom.

"Bye baby. All the very best! Take care of yourself and call me as soon as you guys land. And eat at time, okay? And text me as much as possible." She said all at once.

"Okay mom, I will." I laughed and hugged my dad next.

"Bye darling. Come back soon and do your best." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.

"ARIA!" I heard Elijah shout.

"Coming coming!" I yelled back rushing outside. "Love you mom. Love you dad."

I heard both of them say it back to me before I was met with a frowning Elijah.

"What took you so long?" He grumbled. I didn't answer as I got in and hugged Catherine.

"How are you, Cath? I missed you."

"I missed you more." She smiled. "Send me lotsssss of pictures when you're there. And wear all those dresses and try all those hairstyles reels I sent you. Do not forget to have fun, yeah?" 

"She's not going to a vacation, babe. It's an interview." Elijah commented. Both of us ignored him.

"Of course! I wish you were coming too! We would have have so much fun together." 

"Next time, we'll all go together. I promise." She said and I grinned happily. Catherine is one of the most fun people to be with.

"Now if you guys are done, please drive." Elijah sighed, throwing his head backwards dramatically.

"Fine, I am." Cath said starting the engine.

I smiled contently scrolling through all the messages I had recieved. Everyone who knew about this has texted me, Kev, Alex, Kiara, Carmella, their mom, Austin, Saisha, few people from school and even Lilian. That kid is the sweetest. I was replying to the messages when I heard Lijah curse under his breath and the car halted suddenly.

I looked up and saw Xander and Xavier standing before us, still in their jerseys. They were with some of their other friends, who they quickly bid goodbye to and walked across to Lijah's window.