Info

Cover designed by: Jessica Edwards
Cover image by: halayalex on Freepik

*

Four girls. Four guys. Four glimpses into their lives and how they came together.

These are short stories, I wanted to fiddle around with couples coming together without going into full on novel mode. These stories were never meant to be long planned out novels. Each one should only take about an hour or two to read. Short and sweet.

I was heavily inspired by Charlie Puth and wanted to create stories that I felt/saw from hearing those songs. I've put the songs next to each couple and when you get to their stories I've added the song for you to listen.

First Couple-

Song: Charlie Be Quiet! (Charlie Puth)

Nora Tyson and Tyler Knight

These two are the pranksters.

*

Nora Tyson accidentally got herself into a prank war with boy across the road. She's currently six months deep into this war, she's also in deep with her crush on him. One fateful evening pushed by a guy who won't leave her alone she kisses the next guy she sees, which ironically turns out to be Tyler Knight.

Their relationship has just changed forever, especially after his confession.

*

Second Couple-

Song: Loser (Charlie Puth)

Emily Jackson and Bryce Dawson

These two are the exes who still want each other.

*

Emily Jackson just can't get him out of her head. The guy who got away. They use to be high school sweethearts, she practically gave him all her firsts. She was the one who suggested they part ways when they graduated, they were both going to different universities in different cities.

Yet somehow he ended up at her university, taunting her from across the road. They've kept their past a secret from their new friends but for just how long. Emily finds herself unable to keep herself from wanting him again.

Is there a second chance in the cards for them?

*

Third Couple-

Song: No More Drama (Charlie Puth)

Tia Baker and Dylan Williams

These two are the last two you would expect together.

Fourth Couple-

Song: Empty Cups (Charlie Puth) & Slow It Down (Charlie Puth)

Nicola Turner and Maxwell Baker

These two are the girl likes best friends brother duo.

Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6vZpVhdzZj6nTX39Te7WkG?si=6d580dcd09b044fe

*This playlist only contains the five songs from above, they are where the ideas for each story came from. 

**

Story A will be uploaded first, coming soon (within the week)