Part Three

Part Three

An orgasm and a nice hot shower is the best start to the day, in that order too. Endorphins are running through my body thanks to both activities, and I literally feel on top of the world. The only that could make this day absolutely perfect is coffee. Coffee from the coffee hut to be specific.

I'm salivating at the mouth with just the thought of my usual order. I hastily throw some shorts and shirt on before I'm out my door, chucking my hair up haphazardly. I collect my laptop from downstairs and shove in my bad, I can squeeze in some time at the library to work on my essay before class starts.

Lord knows I didn't get much work done on it last night. The urge to continue the growing fantasy obsession over Bryce won out. I was in bed early because of it.

My phone vibrates in my bag, I pull it out unable to recognise the number. I frown, opening the message to read it properly.

Hey you got class today? Was hoping we could talk – unknown

Who is this? – Emily

I put my phone in my bag before I climb into my car, driving to the coffee hut. Thankful everything seems to be going my way today. There's only two people in line to order coffee as I enter, it brings a big smile to my face.

I place my coffee order, even decide to spoil myself with a ham and cheese croissant. The wait for my coffee isn't that long, they pump it out in no time. I take a bite out of my croissant as I walk outside, the sun beaming down on me. I sigh contently, thoroughly pleased with myself. It's been a spectacular morning considering it's only eight am.

I take three steps towards my car before someone steps in front of me. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand looking up at the object of my current desire and blink. "Bryce?"

He smiles. "Hey...did you get my message?"

I frown. Wait, that text message was from him before? I look at my car, my laptop bag sitting on the passenger seat holding my phone. "That was you?"

He nods. "I got your number from Nora, I hope you don't mind."

I shake my head. "Of course not. Is something wrong?" I ask, walking over to my car to put my coffee cup down to focus solely on my croissant.

"Oh no, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to talk to you about something."

I lift a brow. "You want to talk about something?"

I have no idea what he wants to talk about. In the past year since I pretend to not know him we've never had to talk about something. This feels like something a little serious and my stomach is knotting up insanely already.

"Yeah...something came up last night..." he trails off, his hand moving to scratch the back of his neck.

He's nervous. A move he only ever did when he was nervous or doing something he was uncomfortable doing. Unless he's suddenly uncomfortable around me, he's definitely nervous.

"Something bad?"

I don't even know what he was doing last night. Oh wait, wasn't he supposed to be getting high with Nora and Tyler? Nora mentioned something about Bryce being the one to supply last night. Oh shit. Now I really want to know what happened. Or maybe not. Depends.

His tongue dips out wetting his bottom lip before he chuckles quietly. "Ah no, just surprising that's all."

"Will you tell me already? I'm beginning to think its horrible."

His hand drops to his side, his blue eyes staring me down. "Ah Nora told me you ah...and I'm using her words here...flick the bean to me."

I stare at him unblinking. Flick the bean and Bryce only belong in sentences in my head, never meant to be said out loud to anyone. I'm going to kill Nora. I'm going to kill her, bring her back and kill her again. She swore she would take that to her grave.