Part Two

Part Two

That's it, the final class of the first term. All I need to do now is cram like hell for the final exam and pray to ever uni god that every existed that I pass. Tia does a little celebration dance as we emerge from the building. I'm just relieved that we're closer to exam time because that means we're just that much closer to a solid month off uni.

I am already planning the million and one things I'm going to do with my spare time and half of them are lounging by the pool.

"I'm starving, food?" Tia asks.

I nod enthusiastically. "Absolutely, I've been daydreaming about my coffee."

She snorts. "I know, you were drooling in class."

I glare at her back as she walks to the carpark. I wipe my mouth even though I know she was joking. I drive us from the carpark to the Coffee Hut in record time. The worst part is apparently other people have the same idea as me and the place is busy. We line up for what feels like for hours.

"Can I just ask what possessed you to do a prank the night before the last day of class? Couldn't that shit wait for tonight?" Tia asks.

I raise a brow. How does she know that? I haven't told her, or anyone what I did last night. Then again perhaps its going around now, surely Tyler has left his room by now and has told others what happened. "I wasn't pranking last night." I lie anyway.

Tia rolls her eyes. "Jason dobbed you in, he texted me during class."

I grumble. Jason! Of course, he did. "Dick."

"The cling wrap was a smart idea, I just wish you set up a camera to film it. Would've been hilarious."

I grin. It would have. "I can't wait to see his reaction. It's always the best part, watching him all riled up."

She snorts, shaking her head. "And you denied the whole thing is strung out public foreplay."

I shrug. "I'm fine with this being one sided, we're both having fun. I don't want to ruin it by changing things now." I admit. It's the honest truth. I am perfectly okay with being the only one crushing hard on the other one. We're both having fun pranking each other every other week, it has certainly livened up my life. What's the point in ruining a good thing?

"What if it isn't one sided?" Tia asks.

I shrug again. "I doubt it."

"Ugh...don't look." Tia grumbles, stepping in my line of direction as I turn and do the thing she just told me not to do.

I try to look around her. "What is it?"

Tia tries to turn me around but now I'm super intrigued as to what or who it is. I stretch just enough for just long enough to find he has entered the coffee hut. Ugh.

Dexter Jones, the one hook up who just won't seem to get the message. He isn't overly pushy, but he can't seem to get the message. He's asked to see me a few times and I've turned him down every time, stating I'm not interested in more. He leaves me alone for a week then somehow decides to try again.

"I told you not to look." Tia mutters when I spin around, facing the front of the line. Now I'm not even excited for the coffee I've been drooling over all morning. I ignore both Tia and Dexter who probably hasn't even noticed me yet. Hopefully he won't notice me at all.

We finally get to the front and get to order. I order the biggest sized iced latte, with three shots of coffee. I even spoil myself with some pumps of caramel syrup and a choc chip muffin. Instead of providing my name for the order I chose to go with Tia's. If I can keep myself out of Dexter's line of sight, he won't ever notice I'm here.