Part Eight

Part Eight

My head is throbbing, just like the thudding from the music last night. Boom, boom. I groan, scrunching my body up before relaxing. I draw in a deep breath, catching the scent of him. I frown, opening my eyes and pull my head off the pillow. I feel like that smell is always around me, but this is intense.

I look around the room I'm in, it's certainly not mine. Shit. What happened last night? The last thing I remember is making out with Tyler on his bed. His phone kept going off in his pocket so we grabbed the bottle of whiskey and went back downstairs. Everything after that is a blur. I roll onto my back, sitting up in the bed.

The sheet slips off my body exposing my bare legs underneath. I'm wearing his shirt, the very same one he had on last night. His last shirt available. I grin, thinking about the bag of clothes sitting in the pool shed. I should really tell him where they are.

The door to the ensuite opens and Tyler steps out with a towel around his waist. His hair is a wet mess, the water dripping down onto his chest as he emerges from the bathroom. He looks ridiculously edible. I can't believe I've never experienced this Tyler before, I've truly been missing out. And to think I was going to chicken out and never tell him. Past Nora is a really silly girl.

"Morning." He grins, walking over to his dresser.

"Morning."

He pulls open a draw, grabbing something before shutting it. He turns to face me, holding a pair of shorts. "I'm going to need my clothes back today." He informs me.

I look down at the shirt I'm wearing. Right, he needs a shirt. However, I'm not wearing a bra, never was, and I have no idea where my dress is. How exactly did I end up in his t-shirt anyway?

"Don't worry I was a perfect gentleman, you on the other hand..." he shakes his head, grinning.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever, where's my dress? This shirt stinks."

It doesn't really, just smells heavily of him. He leans on his desk, crossing his arms across his chest. I crawl off the bed, his shirt falling down my thighs enough to cover my underwear from view. His shirt does a hell of a lot more covering then my ever does.

"I wonder why, I've been stuck with the same shirt for well over twenty four hours now." He gives me a look like this is my fault. It is.

I look around his room for my black dress but I can't see it. Did I even lose the dress in his room? "Why am I wearing your shirt anyway?" I ask, pulling his blanket off the bed in hopes the dress is tangled up in it.

"You claimed you were hot and took off your dress, throwing it somewhere around here." He answers.

I turn to look at him. He's enjoying himself sitting there watching me look for my dress in his shirt. Having the time of his life really. I'm sure if I was in his place I would be too. "Is this the part where you were the perfect gentleman?" I pull a face.

He nods, completely serious. "Gave you my shirt and everything."

"How chivalrous of you." I comment, moving to the dresser in the hopes my dress landed over here.

"I'll give you a hint if you like."

I turn my gaze to him. "You know where it is, don't you?"

He nods again. "Yeah."

"What's it going to cost?" I fold my arms across my chest, walking over to him.

He grins. "My clothes, I want the location."

"Oof that's a high price and for a little ole dress."

"You need your dress to leave here."

I chuckle. "Do I? Have you met me?"