Part title

Jean pov:

Huh?

"I'm sorry but I don't understand why would we need the holy lyre der himmel or a bard I'm confused can you please explain?"

Lisa pov:

"I don't understand too can you explain to us cutie?"

Aether pov:

This is going to take a while

"Haha of course! Well we need the holy lyre der himmel so that the bard would play it for dvalin plus it's not any bard I'm talking about...venti you probably don't know him but he is the only one that can break dvalin curse so please help me"

Keaye pov:

"Little storm I have a question...why do you care so much about mondstadt if you are from inzuma?"

Aether pov:

Oh..good thing I prepared my self for those questions

"Like I said previously I lived all my in inzuma but I'm originally from mondstadt so it's really hurtful to watch mondstadt like this and the people here are getting hurt because of the situation their city is in just like inzuma so I want to help"

Good thing I'm amazing at acting..

Jean pov:

"Thank you for trying to help us me as master jean I would like to join you on your plan"

Lisa pov:

"Sorry but I'm working on something"

Keaye pov:

"Unfortunately I can't help you but I think I know someone that will go to angle's share and ask master diluc to join I'm sure he won't refuse to help"

Aether pov:

Fuck you keaye now I have to talk to diluc

"I'm thankful anyways and let's go to the cathedral first okey?"

Jean pov:

"Sure"

*they got to the cathedral they were shocked to see a bard saying that he was the anemo archon*

Venti pov:

"Well I can't hide it anymore I'm barbatos! The lord of anemo ! Haha shocked aren't you? Don't you want to cry out and rejoice? How does it feel to finally meet the god you have been serving?"

The random ass sister pov:

Bro wtf-

"......I will go and handle the cathedral paperwork"

Venti pov:

"W-wait no please listen-"

Jean pov:

Ayo💀💀💀

"...."

Aether pov:

Dumb ass mf

" hello there sister me and master jean would like to talk with you...you too venti"

The random sister pov:

"My the anemo god bless you master jean and young man"

Venti pov:

Huh?

"Ahh okay but how do you know my name-"

Aether pov:

"We will talk about that after this anyway me and master jean would like to borrow the holy lyre der himmel to free stormterror...and venti I know you have the third tear please give it to me so that I can purify it"

Sister pov:

"S-sure please fellow me"

Aether pov:

"Master jean I would like to have a talk with venti can go get the holy lyre"

Jean pov:

"That's no problem"

*master jean followed the sister to the church*

Aether pov:

I got here faster than the fatui which means the holy lyre is mine haha
Anyways let's have a nice talk with my (friend) venti

" hello venti or should I say dear lord barbatos?*chuckle*"

Venti pov:

Who...who is this? Why does he sound so familiar and friendly but at the same time...

" o-oh no call me venti and you said you want to dvalin tear to purify it here"

Aether pov:

...there was a time that I was so happy to hear his voice and see him smile now it's just....disgusting to think about how happy he looks after what he did
I.have.to.make.him.pay

"It's pure now all we need to do is to wait for master jean.."

Venti pov:

WHY IS HE SO QUIET I FEEL SO AWKWARD-
venti chill you got this just open a conversation

"Sooo what's your name I'm curious to know more about you and oh! How do you know my name?"

Aether pov:

Bro stfu I don't even want to be here-

"Oh I'm sora from inzuma and I know your name because you are a bard silly haha"

Venti pov:

Oh lord barbatos please kill me rn- wait no- I'm such a dumb ass

"Oh...I see"

IM SO EMBARRASSED!

aether pov:

Stupid

"Haha oh! Jean is here"

Jean pov:

"Here is the holy lyre".

Aether pov:

"Thanks master jean...let's go to angles share now"

*while they are going to angles share venti started opening conversation and aether is trying to reply to him in the most polite manner even so he is cursing the bard from the inside and jean is just being jean*

......................................................................................................................................................

Anyways tell me if you have any notes about my writing style and see you in the next part bye〜