Part title

WARNING: this chapter might include some sensitive content please don't read it if you don't feel comfortable reading it.

*aether was walking back to the inn after having that meal with Ajax and zhongli and he suddenly notices that it started to rain just like that day he looks at the sky then at the dirt on the ground before continuing walking back to the inn seeing the people running to their houses and the children begging their mothers, wanting to play in the rain really badly while the merchants cursing the skies and trying to keep their goods dry,...he felt so alive yet dead at these times, knowing so well that this isn't his place that it isn't his world he...isn't even aether anymore he is a different person stuck in a dead person body. He wants to go back to his place. Six feet under the ground with only his heart there because his whole body got distorted. But he needs to get something, he needs to get revenge. He thought to himself as he gets inside the inn*

Aether pov:

"I'm finally here..."

*he looks around the empty space before going to the kitchen and seeing the there are some bugs and ants roaming around something he walks towards the thing and sees a small little bird. He frowns as he gets some disgusting memories from the day he was slowly dying. So slowly to the point he felt the little animals eating his flesh, he starts breathing heavily as a few tears spread from his eyes. He looks around for anything to help him and all he sees is a knife....he doesn't even realize that he stabbed himself in the stomach. He looks down at his body in horror, did he seriously think he was going to die so he stabbed himself? He laughs a little at his stupidity before throwing the knife away and getting a insecticide and a bag. He quickly sprays the insects with the insecticide and puts them and the tortured dead bird corpse with his bare hands and and puts the bag in the trash bin.*

Aether pov:

My hands smell like iron...I was always used to that smell but now I feel weird smelling it.

*he wash his hands and look at himself in the mirror...he got a bit skinnier and his dark circles got more dark..he felt really ugly..it didn't matter thought he isn't even the main character anymore. Nobody cares how he looks anymore. He isn't a hero anymore. He isn't white anymore he is gray now just like everyone. He sighs as he feels his chest getting heavier so he just lies on his bed and tries to sleep*

*he finally falls asleep but there is something strange...he is dreaming, weird. He didn't have any dreams for the last couple of days...at first everything seemed normal he is just walking in a dark place that is even darker than the abyss it self. But then there are faces, faces apearing everywhere in the void and they look at him with dissatisfaction and disappointment. As they whispers with each other it feels as if he can hear them but not understand them. Know them but not recognize them. He feels really weak now, he noticed that the ground is shaking and suddenly he falls down and the people looked at him and started laughing. He is now in a chair...he looks around and sees that he is in a library he looks around and sees the there is no end to the library just shelves that his books he can't even read and chairs. He notices that the book in front is the only one he can understand he reads his sister's name in the title of the book referenced to by the princess of  khaenri'ah. His eyes widen as he quickly tries to open the book but he...wakes up almost immediately.*