Part title

*childe glanced at sora who wasn't even looking at him for a moment before quickly looking at the ground as if he was a kid afraid of making eye contact with his first crush. You might think it was really pathetic but he really didn't know how to react yes he is flirty with almost everyone but he never felt that way,...he was feeling as if his heart is getting stabbed but it feels good for a reason he couldn't even understand,...Sora probably didn't even like him or meant it in a flirty manner and even if he did it wasn't even that big of a deal..,so why can't he even hear what they are saying? Why is his legs trembling? Why can't he think of anything else and is deeply thinking about one sentence that wasn't even genuine..? Why..?*

Aether pov:
Oh childe..I can literally read you like a book.
I might even understand you more than yourself.

"Ajax are you alright?"

*when he hears his name being spelled by the blonde he snaps out of his thoughts and grabs the chopsticks that felled from his hand to the table with as he giggled like a five year old.*

Childe pov:

"Yeah comrade I'm perfectly fine! I'm just trying to figure out how to use these...what is their name again? Oh yeah chopsticks haha."

Aether pov:

Idiot, what kind of a shitty excuse is this?

"Oh haha why don't you ask zhongli to help you?"

*zhongli huffs with disappointment as he crosses his arms and looks at childe*

Zhongli pov:

"I have tried a few times but looks like childe just..can not understand how to use them..maybe the problem is with him and not the chopsticks."

*childe looks at zhongli with an embarrassed expression as if his dad said something embarrassing about him in front of the person he is trying to impress.*

Childe pov:

"Hey! Why would you say that in front of Sora?? Do you mean I'm an idiot?"

Zhongli pov:

"I have never said such a thing. Do you feel like an idiot for not knowing how to eat correctly?"

*childe gasped and started getting more emotional*

Childe pov:

You little shit-

"Excuse me?? I'm from snezhnaya! So how could I even know what a chopstick even is!?"

*they ended up having a 15 minute long argument and as they were speaking the food and tea became cold...the funny part is that they didn't even notice and continued arguing about something they even forgot about started making random comments that isn't even related to the argument by any chance.*
Aether pov:

I maybe should stop them...no I'm just going to watch.

End of the chapter.

My dear cute little readers.. I'm sowwy okay? I didn't mean to suddenly disappear i swear ;) it is just that school started and i have so much shit to do so...yeah the chapters will be short but I will publish as much as I can.

Love you all 💗