Part title

Aether pov:
Ugh I should wipe the blood off my face it smells terrible.

"You can wake up osial but the geo archon won't show up"

Childe pov:

What?

"How do you know?"

Aether pov:

"If liyue harbor was under attack the adepti and the qixing and the millelith will take care of the matter the geo archon will never show up again"

Childe pov:

...

"Well comrade...I can't stop summoning osial now"

Aether pov:

As much as I hate archons and many other people who hurt me deeply I don't want innocent souls to die...haha they remind me of myself  before I died  what a painful memory

"Don't worry I will be there to save the day haha"

Childe pov:

...And he dares to call me a weirdo?

"You are crazier than I expected comrade *chuckles*"

*childe summoned osial and the sky being the gloom and as the thunder roars hurricanes begin to show in the ocean the wind filter, heavy the clouds covered the sun and aether saw a big object in the sky that was the jade chamber he saw the way the jade chamber goes and chuckled a bit as he teleported through the portal to where osial is*

Aether pov:

I'm bored when will osial get his form and the adepti and Qixing aren't even here yet ugh what a pain in the ass-

Xiao pov:

"Who are you ?"

*aether isn't stupid so he so he prepared himself mentally to see him but still, he was a smooth talker so why can't the words leave his mouth now ? he felt a shiver down his spine as the other male asks himself simple  yet hard to answer question...he remembered what happened in the past he remembered the Tears that fell on his face as the other man holds his in his arms begging him to open his eyes one last time just to confess his feelings he was one of the few people who really cared about him.*

Aether pov:

... I can't- i have to say something but- but I feel a heavy weight on my chest and I feel like my mind is clouded why....why is it so hard to breathe or talk or even looking at him in the eye I- I- i need to say something

"We can chit chat after we clear this disaster but to not be rude against the all mighty adepti and qixing I'm sora and it's a pleasure for me to be able to see you."

Ningguang pov:

All though it's not the best decision to trust someone who i just met but in a situation like this, the more people to help the better.

"*sigh* we can't say no can we ?"

......................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive but I had some work to do but now that I have more time to myself I will write more and I'm not a native English speaker so pardon me if there's any mistakes in my grammar/spelling and I hope you have a nice day