Part title

Cloud retainer pov:

"I'm unsure if we should trust you but we have no choice...the plan is that we will defeat osial through the upgraded guizhong ballista and all the adepti in here will land their strength to man it"

Ningguang pov:

"We don't have time to spare our battle begins now"

*ningguang summons the guizhong ballista and the adepti landed their power and strength to it and as the adepti were defeating osial some fatui members came out of a portal and began attacking the guizhong ballista keqing ran over them and aether fellowed her they were killing the fatui members*

Moon craver pov:

"The interlopers are no more now we may commit ourselves fully!"

*osial screamed in pain as the adepti damaged the ancient god so the ancient god summoned three powerful orbs and blended them together the orbs changed into a rain of sharp blades full of hydro energy and as the were blade's fallen the guizhong ballista and the ground broke, the Millelith began to scream out of fear as they run away from the disaster that is happening, and as the ground broke he fell down but xiao teleported to save him and this was a mistake because he...he smelled his scent the same scent he smelled when he was covered in blood trying to process what is the other male is saying he wished he still had eyes at that moment just to see xiao's expression as xiao held him tightly crying,screaming,terrified because just the thought of losing an another person made him go crazy but he got back into the present as he said:*

Xiao pov:

"Be careful now"

Cloud retainer pov:

"The guizhong ballista is destroyed, without it's covering fire retaliation shall be difficult"

Ganyu pov:

"But the jade chamber is our last line of defense! We can't give an another inch no matter what"

Ningguang pov:

"I have...another idea "

Ganyu pov:

"Huh? What do you mean...lady ningguang"

Ningguang pov:

"I...I will sacrifice the jade chamber"

Cloud retainer pov:

"What is the meaning of this?"

Xiao pov:

"...I understand"

Aether pov:

Finally my time to shin haha

"I have an another plan that doesn't involve destroying or sacrificing anything"

Ningguang pov:

Huh? But how

"Enlighten us About the plan"

Aether pov:

"I will teleport to osial head and I will cut it in half this way he will be defeated with no one getting hurt"

Ningguang pov:

"He have three heads how can you  defeat him?"

Aether pov:

"The head in the middle is his weakest point and it's where his consciousness is if I cut him there he will be gone trust me *smile*"

Ningguang pov:

"*sigh* What ever you say "

*he teleports to where osial's head is and gets his sword out of his hand and with a slim motion he cuts him in half osial grounds in defeat, as he sink in the ocean aether teleports into the jade chamber*

Aether pov:

This was easy

"This was a rough fight i think I will sleep for three days after I book an inn.."

Ningguang pov:

Now that was impressive

"*chuckle* thank you for saving the harbor and the jade chamber it really means a lot for us so...what kind of reward do you want?"

Aether pov:

Now we are talking

"I will think of this later"

......................................................................................................................................................

I want to Kms this was harder than I expected 💀