Part title

Aether pov:
Ugh it's already the morning ...I should probably to something actually useful like...Going to liyue ...childe is probably at the golden house now it feels so good that I didn't need to go through all that suffering with zhongli ugh.

*he opens a portal that leads him to liyue harbor specifically the golden house
And meets with childe looking like a maniac with dark ocean eyes that looks almost dead childe glare's at him*

Childe pov:
Shit shit shit! The gnosis isn't here!- and who is this?

"And who are you?...I have only seen portal's in the abyss are from there are you here for the gnosis?"

*aether looks at the dead bodies of the millelith and...he is surprised that he doesn't feel anything about them he doesn't feel bad he doesn't feel like he wants to make childe suffer like how he made them suffer and die*

Aether pov:
"Huh looks like I missed so much fun and you are asking to many questions I will only answer one question so pick carefully."

Childe pov:
Impossible. How did he find out? There is no way that someone betrayed the fatui so...how did he now about the plan? How did he now that I'm here.

"Who-...just who the hell are you? "

Aether pov:
I definitely thought he will ask a smarter question but it's childe after all someone that fights for pleasure and for his family how...thoughtless.

"Well I'm sora that's it now let's talk okay? Ajax *smile*"

Childe pov:
He- he knows too much I have to kill him now.

" Prepare yourself for death"

Aether pov:
Yeah sure.

"Oh how cold I almost froze haha~"

*childe pulled his bow and aims it at aether body but he missed every time he was so amused that someone could stand a chance against him unlike the unbelievably weak millelith...sora or whatever his name was...he was not even attacking him he was just dogging him yet it hurts his pride that he a harbinger couldn't even scratch sora skin*

Aether pov:
Huh that's so much easier than I expected and far more boring too maybe I should end it here.

"Okay kid thanks for at least trying to entertain me but you failed..hard now say bye-bye"

Childe pov:
Entertain? Was I just a joke to him?...I'm so fucking angry and at the same time so full of...lust.

"Comrade haha this is my line!"

Aether pov:
Oh he changed his form into a...just wtf is this exactly? First a mask and now this? Man even with knowing everything from my past life I still don't understand wft is this form.

"Wow...you have taller hair and a mask that's cover your face and weird hands...I'm scared "

Childe pov:
Is he mocking me right now!

"Say your last words comrade"

Aether pov:

"Okay uhm my last words are childe...you are a joke pftt- okay goodbye"

*aether moves around the place dogging the mad childe and then kisses his hand and takes a sword from it and without a second thought he cuts childe's chest blood is on both of their faces childe lays down on the ground not being able to even stand up but of course he will never stop he will always fall and stand up to fight this is how he survive in the abyss*

Childe pov:

"It's time for the *pant* backup plan"

Aether pov:

"Yeah yeah just wake osial up"

Childe pov:

"You- you have seen through it all aren't you? you now everything...what are you? Are you serious a human or are you a god? An archon?"

Aether pov:
...never ever compare me to those filthy shits I'm so much better than them

"I already answered this question I'm just sora haha"

Childe pov:

"Sora...I'm looking forward to our next meeting now excuse me I have work to do now"