Chapter 27

As Donna lead you into the room, everyone's eyes went straight to you. Your lips went into a straight line as you stood in front of the woman who was now chained to the floor. The woman looked up at you with a glare before pulling on her chains.

The woman was furious with you. The look of rage swallowed her eyes as the two of you glared back at each other.

"Donna," Your voice spoke in her head. "This is the same woman I saw with the older man back at the house."

"Oohh!" Angie suddenly said in joy. "Does that mean we can kill her, Donna?"

Everyone but Donna and you were confused. "Y/n has confirmed that this is one of the people after us. The same woman she saw with that man." Donna spoke softy with a slight growl.

"Oh? Is that so?" Mother Miranda said with a malevolent smirk. "Then I'm going to have one fun time with you then."

There was no question, no debate. Mother Miranda was going to make sure that this woman was going to suffer. As you glared down at the woman, you still couldn't help the odd resemblance between her and Alexis. Your left eye started to twitch as you recalled your visions. Alexis placed a hand on your shoulder, making you jump in the process. Your eyes never left the woman on the floor, but her eyes shifted towards Alexis.

To say that the woman on the floor was surprised was an understatement. It felt like time had stopped as you continued to analyze your visions. The connection between the the woman and Alexis and the man that attempted to kill you and Donna, all of it was connected.

It felt like the world crashed down onto you as your eyes widened in realization.

"Siblings."

Donna's head swiftly turned to face you. "Siblings?" She repeated.  Everyone then turned to Alexis, with Lord Heisenberg growing and pointing a pice of metal at her. You were quick to move and stepped in front of Alexis, arms out with a stern look on your face.

Alexis hid behind you as you were telling Donna to speak for you. "Y/n says that Alexis, this woman, and the man that tried to kill her and I, are Siblings. However, because of an unknown event that lead to Alexis ending here at Castle Dimitrescu, she has no memory and thus doesn't recognize or remember her siblings. It's obvious that the woman remembers who Alexis is."

Mother Miranda then turned to you. "I trust your judgment in this case, so answer me this. Does Alexis have any part in this whatsoever?" You shook your head no, with a confident look on your face. Your attention went back to Lord Heisenberg. You gave him a look to back down as more yellow liquid slipped from your eyes.

"Back off Heisenberg. You heard Mother Miranda and you saw her answer." Lady Dimitrescu said pointing to you. Reluctantly, Karl defused himself and stood back.

Donna handed you a piece of cloth to help clean up the yellow liquid. Mother Miranda then forced the girl up to her feet before wishing everyone well, and then disappeared with the girl.

"She was a bit excited to get started clearly." Karl mumbled.

"Well, this has been very interesting. Alexis dear? I need to speak with you. Now preferably." Lady Dimitrescu said.

"Yes, of course." Alexis said quickly.

After that, everyone practically disbanded and went thier own ways. Donna, with another piece of cloth in hand, started cleaning your face a bit better while you attempted to clean your dress.

"Let's go home." Donna whispered in your ear before moving to your neck, giving it a kiss before nipping at the flesh.

You sucked in some air, earning a deep chuckle from Donna. Donna picked up Angie who was sitting on the couch, twiddling with her wooden fingers.

"Are we going home now?" Angie asked. Donna simply nodded. "Good." Angie mumbled. "I'm tired."

You couldn't help but smile as Angie. She was definitely like a child when she is tired. Cute as well. When you all got back home, Donna put Angie with her friends so she could sleep peacefully. You on the other hand were in Donna's bedroom getting changed and discarding you now ruined dress.

As you were looking to for something new to wear, cold arms wrapped around you. Your eyes widened when the hands suddenly shot up to your exposed chest, gently massaging them and gently playing with your nipples.

You knew who it was but you didn't expect Donna to be straight forward. Looks like her shyness disappeared for the time being. A short breath left your lips as Donna pinched and tugged at your nipples.

"What's gotten into you all of a sudden?" You asked.

Donna hummed softly next to your ear. "I'm making it up to you." The way she whispered sent chills down your spine.

"I'm sorry? What are you making up for?"

You were genuinely confused on what she was talking about. Donna stopped playing with your chest and her hand slowly slid down your body, resting on your hips. Donna rubbed your hips ever so gently as she left a trail of small kisses up and down your neck, before she stopped right at your ear again.

"It's my fault that they are after you. There is no denying that. Half of the reason why I'm doing this it to make it up to you buy showing you how serious I am about us being together. And the other half?" Donna let out a dark giggle. "The other half of the reason is because... I want to make you feel good."

Your eyes widened. For as shy as Donna was, you never expected her to initiate with such a straight forward and deep passion. You fluttered your eyes closed and leaned into Donna's touch.

"If that's what you desire, then my body is yours."

Donna inhaled sharply before bitting down hard on your neck. With a surge of strength, Donna pulled you back near the bed before roughly turning you around and pushing you onto the bed.

Donna slowly crawled up your body, leaving a trail of kisses and small bites. When she got to your chest, Donna began to suck and bite one while her other hand worked the other. The corner of your mouth twitch slightly as you shifted a bit.

"I can't wait to worship you tonight." Donna whispered. You whole body shuddered with pleasure. Donna was gentle as she took her time rubbing up your body and giving it kisses and bites
Your face kept twisting with pleasure with your body having a feeling of immense need.

After a few moments of what felt like torture, Donna finally made her way up to your lips. With her lips now ghosting yours, Donna whispered, "Are you ready, tesoro?"

Your eyes swirled with lust and without hesitation, without thinking, you closed the gap and kissed Donna deeply. As you wrapped your arms around Donna to pull her in closer, you could hear a faint giggle coming from her.