Chapter 29

Upon hearing the news, Donna grabbed her veil and threw it on. You also got yourself around rather quickly and asked Angie where Mother Miranda was. Angie explained that she was in Lady Dimitrescu's care for the time being.

"How could this of happened?"

"I'm not sure." Donna replied. "Mother Miranda has always been careful with everything she does and isn't easy to get the jump on"

"Planned perhaps? It would have been brewing for a long time if so."

Donna nodded in response. When the two of you got to the castle, Donna immediately demanded to know where Alcina and Mother Miranda was. The poor maid looked terrified out of her mind and quickly rushed out what Donna was demanding to know. Donna didn't say another word and stormed herself off to Alcina's room.

Once you both got there, Alexis was attending to Mother Miranda while Alcina looked stressed out to no end.

"What happened?" Donna asked.

"I-I don't know." Alcina replied panicked. "Alexis was greeting her at the door, everything was perfectly fine and then Mother Miranda got shot. She fell to the floor and became unresponsive."

You went over to assist Alexis in helping Mother Miranda. While Alexis was tending to the smaller cuts from her fall, you removed the part of her dress to see the damage done. What you saw shocked you. It was clear that Mother Miranda's body was trying to heal and recover. But what scared you was the green marks spreading across her body from the wound.

Your head started to hurt as flashbacks of your father's death played in your mind. You remembered the same type of green marks spreading across your father's body. It was the same type of poison that was used on your father. You put your hand over your mouth in fear.

This didn't go unnoticed by Donna. "Y/n?" She called out to you.

You turned your head with tears in your eyes. The memories were painful, yes, but the realization was worse. Alexis continued to tend to Mother Miranda but Donna, Angie and Alcina's eyes were on you. The more you thought about the memories and Mother Miranda, the angrier you got. Your tears were no longer tears of sadness, they were tears of anger.

Your hand started trembling as your body shook. Donna went to comfort you, very clearly feeling what you were but once she got close, yellow liquid shot out from your eyes, nose and mouth. You fell flat on your back as you laid in a yellow pool. Donna screamed because she didn't know what was going on and you now saw yourself outside of your body.

You went through the ceiling and now found yourself hovering over Castle Dimitrescu. Immediately your body flung itself forward at high speed. You went through many houses, walls and windows before going into a very familiar house. It used to be your parents house and there stood the old man, the woman and another man who looked rich as hell.

Golden hair the was slicked back and blue eyes. You wanted to vomit at the sight of him. You lost sight of yourself as you grabbed the woman and man's throat and dragged them through hell and back to the castle. Donna was leaning over your body, crying and trying to figure out what the hell had happened to you. Then, without warning, the man and the woman were dropped onto the floor with thier blood spilling onto the floor.

You then gasp for air and shot up as you entered your body again. Your mind was in a haze and lunged for the woman, yellow liquid spilling everywhere to where everyone was coughing and gasping for air. Donna and Angie were the only ones fine with the pollen suffocating the air space.

You mounted the woman and grabbed her head and then started hit her head against the floor. The woman started screaming and gripped onto your arms, drawing some blood as her nails digged into your skin. Alcina grabbed Alexis and left the room as quickly as they could. Donna watched as you smashed the woman's head into the floor, making a pool of a gooey mess.

"Y/n." Donna called out, grabbed onto your shoulders. At this point the woman stopped screaming and her grip was non existent. "Y/n, please stop. She's dead."

Hearing Donna's voice made you stop. Your yellow eyes looked back at Donna. For a moment, you were confused on what was happening but then you looked down at the mess that you made. You were shocked for a moment that you killed someone but then you were fine. It didn't bother you which kind of scared you.

You turned and hugged Donna. She embraced you, understanding what happened to you. She saw what you saw, she saw your memories. She saw what happened to your father. You broke down into a silent sob, once again spreading the yellow substance everywhere again.

"Donna's not going to have anymore dresses if you keep getting them dirty." Angie snickered.

"Angie." Donna said dangerously low. Angie immediately stopped giggling to herself and became quiet. While the woman was dead, the man was passed out. You told Donna everything even the new person that you saw when you went to get the man and the woman.

Donna was taken back but she had the same conclusion that you did. This new person was most likely the one behind this mess that everyone finds themselves in. Alcina came back into the room thirty minutes later after everything calmed down.

Alexis tailed behind Alcina with a bit of worry on her face. Donna motioned Alcina to follow her and then that left you and Alexis alone.

"I'm not going to lie, you scared me." Alexis said.

You put your head down. You were upset with yourself. You didn't mean to scare anyone and you didn't mean to lose control like that so fast.

"I know you don't have the means to talk to me right now, but promise me that you will tell me." Alexis said before placing a hand on your shoulder.

You looked up and Alexis and gave her a small nod. Alexis smiled at you and gave you a hug. Mother Miranda let out a painful moan as she shifted in her spot. You shot up and went over to Mother Miranda and looked at her wound.

The poison has spread further up her body. Unintentionally, the yellow liquid from your eyes dripped onto Mother Miranda's wound and made a sizzling on contact. The poison retracted back near the wound.

"Oh?" Alexis was surprised. She tried everything she could to get rid of the poison but the yellow liquid you possess seems to react to the poison. You looked at Alexis and she motioned for you to do it again, so you did.

You leaned down and cut your hand and let the yellow liquid drip onto the wound. Slowly the poison went away and Mother Miranda's body was able to heal itself. With a groan from Mother Miranda, you leaned back up and watched as she slowly woke up.

Her eyes looked directly at you before flicking over to Alexis. Mother Miranda sat up holding her head. Just then, Alcina, Donna and Angie came back into the room and immediately froze. Mother Miranda was sitting up so Alcina being the first to break the silence said,

"What happened while we were talking?"