Stage five: What Side Of The Coin?

Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Nezuko, who loved to make dolls and their fashionable clothing. Nezuko used to create runway shows, made out of cardboard for the stage, and her audience was her loving parents. The memory of that particular childhood was so long ago, but she still remembered it as clear as day. It's still hard for her to fathom that she's like one of her dolls now. Here she stood in the park, with someone else's design on her body, and her audience was the doting photographers.

Nezuko was their docile doll: she smiled, she laughed, and she acted like she was madly in love with her model partner. Although, she would love nothing more than to kick her model partner where the sun didn't shine. When the photographers weren't looking, Muichiro would bend down, and excessively whispered puns into her ear. It took all of Nezuko's strength not to gag him on the spot. Nezuko got her revenge, what she retaliated was quite comical. When they had to walk along the park for one of the poses, she tripped him on purpose and made it look like it was an accident. She still giggled at the memory, but schooled her expression for the camera.

"Alright, that's a wrap, good work, you two!" The main photographer beamed proudly.

Nezuko smiled in relief at the photographer's words. She sat herself on the water fountain as she grabbed her packed lunch. They had to do their first photo shoot during their lunch hour, which lasted the rest of the school day, so she was famished. Nezuko relished herself in the sun, enjoying the spring weather. She let her hair fall loose as she undid her messy bun. Her eyes stared down at the water, where her reflection winked at her. She had on a pink floral sundress, with pink flats, and had a nice amount of make-up on.

"Someone was eager to eat," Muichiro said teasingly as he plopped himself next to her.

"Argh, will you let me eat in peace... alone?" Nezuko inquired in frustration.

"A fair lady should not eat alone," Nezuko retaliated cheekily.

"Oh really, even though I prefer my own company," She responded back quickly.

"Ouch, you wounded my pride," Muichiro said as he put his hand over his heart.

"Believe me, your pride is bigger than an Eiffel Tower, so you'll live." Nezuko stated coyly as she took out a homemade pastry.

"What's that?" Muichiro asked curiously.

"This, my family own a bakery, we cook our own strawberry sando ," Nezuko proclaimed proudly.

"Can I try it? I've never had a strawberry sando before," Muichiro admitted.

"Really, how come?" She asked dumbfounded.

"Since I'm a model, I'm really not allowed to eat sweets," Muichiro said while he stared at her strawberry sando hungrily.

"I think you can make an exception, since I can for that matter." Nezuko said kindly as she handed him the strawberry sando.

"Thank you, Nezuko," Muichiro said sincerely with a smile, which caught her off guard.

"You're welcome," She replied meekly with a blush.

Nezuko ate her lunch, while Muichiro consumed the cheese danish. She giggled at his dramatic yumms, which obliged her to give him another strawberry sando. For the first time, Nezuko enjoyed his company.

"Muichiro Tokito, what are you eating!" Mushu Tokito boomed loudly as he marched towards them. Muichiro threw the strawberry sando into the fountain, but it wouldn't do him any good to hide the evidence.

"Mr. Tokito, what a lovely surprise!" Nezuko said loudly, hoping it would distract Mr. Tokito's attention from Muichiro.

Luckily, it did.

"Miss Kamado, were you not aware that you cannot eat while wearing a fashion's design?" Mr. Tokito asked outraged.

"It's my fault, father. I forgot to inform her, but I thought it was fine because the staff didn't seem to care." Muichiro said in her defense.

"Fine, I'll let this go, but please remember that rule in the future," Nezuko nodded her head at Mr. Tokito's directed warning.

"Anyways, I scheduled you a photo shoot, but by yourself, this time." He was about to pull Muichiro away, until he saw the sando crumbs on Muichiro's shirt.

"What is the meaning of this? You know you're not allowed to have sweets!" Nezuko didn't like how Muichiro's father got all wound up over something so trivial. She needed to think of something, and fast.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was a good idea for him to have the sweets I made. Think about it, a devoted girlfriend who made her boyfriend a delicious treat, isn't that just the sweetest? Wouldn't the tabloids go nuts if we announced this, it's ever so romantic!" Nezuko exclaimed with a heavy-eye roll.

Mr. Tokito wanted to retaliate, but he held himself back. He let out a huffy breath as he turned himself around. Muichiro shot her a grateful smile, which she returned heartily.

"Muichiro, come along!" Mr. Tokito barked, without stopping his heavy strides.

Nezuko wasn't sure if it was Mr. Tokito's haughty attitude. She wasn't even sure if was the pained look on Muichiro's face. However, all she knew was that she felt obligated to invite Muichiro to her parent's bakery.

"Hey Muichiro , anytime you're craving something sweet, come to our bakery. You're always welcome, okay," Nezuko whispered to him with a smile.

"Thanks, Princess. If you ever need somewhere to crash and cuddle, I'm your purrfect teddy bear," He whispered back as he handed her the key to his apartment.

Whatever thoughts of him being a potential good guy went out the window. She almost wished she could take her offer back, but for some reason, she felt guilty for even wishing that. Nezuko caught a teasing glimpse of Muichiro's life.