Stage eight: First Date

"Muichiro, my boy, it's been a short while. Have you been on your date yet, you know how impatient I can be." Kokushibo stated as Muichiro strode into his dark office.

"We will, as soon as the April sale magazine comes out. I thought it might add up a high demand for the sales," Muichiro replied with a forced grin.

"Good thinking, you're sharp, just like your father. You're in luck, the magazines have came out early. I was quite entranced, you both are very eye-catching," kokushibo said as he put a copy of the magazine on his desk.

Muichiro gingerly picked up the magazine and glanced through it. A hidden smile formed on his lips when he caught their quarrel part. Nezuko had her hands in the air, with the cutest pout, and had her foot stomped. Nezuko looked cute in pink, but she really killed it in that blue/black sundress. He could see her expression better with the silver platform heels. Muichiro felt himself lost in her crystal pink eyes, despite them filled with fake hatred. Muichiro liked her angry. He found it a beautiful raw emotion. Muichiro was almost jealous of her. He wished he could be more expressive with his emotions, instead of letting it bleed behind his mask.

"If she wasn't dating you, I had a few in mind for potential lovers. However, you guys sell, and that's all that matters for this industry." Kokushibo piqued casually.

Muichiro clenched his teeth on how Kokushibo saw Nezuko. Muichiro almost regretted that he chose her as his partner, but he saw something he didn't see in the others: genuine. He wanted to be around that, instead of pompous peacocks. Muichiro felt himself more relaxed around Nezuko . She brought out the real him. Not the golden boy son or kokushibo puppet. He was simply Muichiro Tokito without the mask.

"Kokushibo , you said if we do a publicized date, you will leave Nezuko alone for now," Muichiro explained calmly.

"My, my, Muichiro . It seems to me you have grown quite attached. Well, she is the shiny new toy..." kokushibo drawled with a chuckle.

Muichiro banged his hands on the desk, nearly spilling Kokushibo bland coffee.

"Leave her alone, trust me, she's not worth it. I even heard she's doing this for colleges in America. She won't be here long, so why waste your time?" Muichiro concluded that Nezuko wanted to be fashion designer, instead of a model.

He came across some of her designs in her room, without her noticing. As for the whole colleges in America, he lied through his teeth. He had a good poker face on, which Kokushibo couldn't decipher. To be honest, Muichiro found himself transfixed on her designs. He wondered why she pursued in modeling instead?

"Really, what a pity. If we're lucky, maybe you could change her mind," Kokushibo replied bitterly. Muichiro almost smirked in triumph.

"I have my pride and image to think about. Why waste it on another pretty face?" Muichiro's heart clenched when he insulted Nezuko. Muichiro knew she was more than a pretty face, but he wanted to keep that to himself from Kokushibo .

"Anyways, when Nezuko goes, you can go out with my daughter publicity. She adores you, you know. You've met her before, right?" Kokushibo asked.

"Yeah, she was such a pleasure," Muichiro replied with a fake smile. Actually, his daughter, Sasamaru, was a royal pleasure in the ass.

"Anyways, this is the restaurant I want you to go to, and please watch the carbs. Your bodies are very important," Kokushibo scolded. If only he knew how much Nezuko fattened Muichiro up. That would be hilarious.

"Well then, I'll see you soon, Muichiro . Just because you're busy with your girl, I'll still fill you in with those favors of mine...." kokushibo implied openly.