Stage six: Let There Be Rain

Nesuko fiddled with the apartment key as the driver drove her to her next photo shoot. It's been about three weeks since Nezuko offered Muichiro to come to her family's bakery. Muichiro hadn't replied to her offer, and she was too stubborn to offer it again. Nezuko was totally confused when he gave her the key to his apartment. Furthermore, she had no idea where said apartment was at. Not like she wanted to go or anything. She was simply curious. Nothing wrong for being curious since it's the natural human instinct. Nezuko had an idea where it might be at, but she decided not to confirm it. Nonetheless, Mr. Tokito wouldn't even approve of a teenage girl barging into their apartment. Even if she was an employee of his, or his son's fake girlfriend.

She already gathered Mr. Tokito was a very private man in such a short time. Muichiro , on the other hand, was quite a mystifying fellow. She couldn't figure him out, almost like a complex math problem. There were two sides of him: the devious one and the sweetie pie. When they were at school or in photo shoots together, he was a real sweetheart. He even won himself to be in Makomo's good gracious, despite Nezuko warning her friend that he was two faced. Now, when they were alone together, he was quite a cheeky little shit. However, his constant flirting and ridiculous puns, slowly grew on her. Nezuko had a strange understanding of why he portrayed himself as such. The evidence of that showed how controlling and manipulative Muichiro's father could be. Muichiro had to let himself loose or put his guard down somewhere, and he chose it by being with her.

Sure, Muichiro could get carried away sometimes, but she always kept him in line. Strangely, he did the same with her. It was weird, but they looked out for each other. When the photographers or scary fangirls gave her a hard time, Muichiro always came to her rescue. When Muichiro's dad was giving him a hard time, she would be right there to ease the tension. Being around Muichiro , made her boldly confident or a stuttering fool. It depended on the latter.

"We're here, Miss Kamado," The driver said politely.

Nezuko ade her way out of the nice Honda before she thanked the driver. She settled the apartment key into her purse as she walked into the Akuma building. Nezuko went up to the front desk and smiled when she saw Kanao. Nezuko grew fond of the ravenette secretary, even though Kanao didn't say much. Kanao continued typing on her keyboard as she acknowledged Nezuko's presence.

"Good afternoon, Nezuko, a pleasure to see you again. The photo shoot is at the same room from last time, do you need to be escorted?" Kanao asked with a pause.

"Nah, I'm sure I can find it. I've been to that room a dozen of times, I can find it with my eyes closed!" Nezuko said with a laugh, which made Kanao crack a smile as well.

"If you're sure, but please come back here if you can't find it," Kanao insisted with concern.

"Thanks Kanao," With that, Nezuko headed towards the elevators.

Nezuko gingerly pressed the button, which awarded her with a ding sound. She clambered herself into the tiny compartment. When she was about to close the elevator, a girl's yell stopped her from doing so.

"Please hold the elevator!" She obliged to the girl with pink to green hair plea.

"Thanks so much," The girl said in gratitude with heavy breaths.

"No problem," Nezuko responded with a smile.

Nezuko glanced at her elevator buddy before she squealed at the spot. It was Misturi Kanroji. She's been in a lot of perfume commercials, a few romance movies, and had advertised her own perfumes.

"I'm a huge fan, I love your work. I loved the movie Arabian Night's. You and Obanai were so cute in it!" Nezuko exclaimed giddily.

"Aww, thanks so much, you're so sweet. I think you and Muichiro take the cake though," Mitsuri said with a giggle.