Move in with me

-Tom's pov-

Y/n wiggled out of my arms, standing up from the couch. I grabbed her hand stoping her.

"Where are you going dove?" I asked

"To change" she said "I'm going to change into something more comfortable" she gave me a soft smile

I pouted as she walked away, going to grab her duffel bag. The bathroom door closed and I continued watching the movie.

About five minutes passed and she came out in some black shorts and one of my oversized shirts. Crawling right on top of me like she had been earlier, I wrapped my arms around her body

She laid her head on my chest, after giving her a kiss on the top of her head I looked at the TV.

We continued watching y/f/m all the way through the end.

The second the credits rolled, I heard her breathing being calm. I moved my head around to look at her face, she was asleep.

I took one hand off of her and reached for the remote, turning off the tv.

"Dear" I rubbed her back

"Hmm..." she seemed to snuggled close to me

"Wake up, pearl"

Her head slowly lifted from my chest and she looked at me with a droopy face and tired eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked

"Late." I huffed

She yawned "I'm ready for bed."

"Me too."

She got off of me, standing up once again, and rubbed her eyes roughly

"Come on." I grabbed her hand and tracked our way to my bedroom

She walked over to what was now considered "her" side of the bed, without actually calling it that, we both knew that it was. And I walked to my side of course.

We crawled in at the same time. She situated herself as I did too, I held out my arms and she moved into them, facing me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, giving soft kisses to her face.
Ones she loves getting as she falls asleep.

Her hand trailed from my chest, around my neck, and to the back of my head, raking her nails through my hair.

"I love your bed," she sighed "so comfy"

"You mean our bed?"

Her throat cleared. "No, your bed"

"It's technically ours if you think about it"

"How?" She turned her face away and yawned

"You sleep over here all the time, you always sleep on that side of the bed and I on this side. It's technically ours now."

"But it's still yours, it's in your apartment. I just sleep over all the time." Her voice rose, no longer was she close to falling asleep, but wide awake again.

"You love my bed, right?"

"Obviously" she moved closer to me

"Why not make it officially ours then? You use my bathroom, make it our bathroom. You cook and eat at my kitchen, let's make it our kitchen.

She didn't reply, but sniffled a bit.
"Are you asking me what I think you're asking?"

"If what in asking is you moving in with me, then yes." I smiled even though she couldn't see me

She pushed out of my arms roughly, and sat down on top of me. "Are you serious?"

"I'm serious." My hands held into her hips

She leaned down and kissed me.

"Is that a yes?" I asked between the kiss

"A million times yes."

----------------------------------

Thank you for reading my imagines, thanks to y'all now im #1 on the hashtag #️⃣ kaulitztwins 🤍

Also I'm here to say that I'm thinking about making another imagine story but with Bill (this isn't confirmed yet, but if y'all want to I can make one)