Clingy

-y/n's pov-

We were in the tour bus, I was talking to our manager because he needed to talk some things out with me. The rest of the band was in the dorm section, they were probably having a lot of fun since I could hear the laughs from here.

After the manager finished talking to me I walked to the door that separated the beds from the seats of the bus. I was about to open the door when I heard my name on the other side.

"So, how are things with y/n when we are not around?" Gustav asked, they were probably talking about girlfriends

"Well, we're just fine." What did Tom meant with that? Just fine?

I frowned still with my ear on the door.

"Really? That's all you gotta say?" Bill asked, thank god he asked him that

"Of course not but she's just too clingy when we're alone, she wants to always be next to me," Tom said "well, we're always together since she's also a member of the band but you know what I mean." He continued. He thought I was clingy? Because the last time I checked he was the one being clingy.

"Yea." I could hear Gustav and Georg say "No, I don't get it." Bill said, he was my saviour, he was speaking the things I couldn't say.

"God Bill, what do you not get?" Tom said

"I don't get why you're telling us this instead of talking it out with your girlfriend, this could end really bad if you don't talk this with her." I could hear Bill say

"Whatever, even if I talk to her she would still be like a koala, always over me." This was it. I've had enough of this.

A tear felt down my cheek, I never considered myself clingy and if I was I would've liked that Tom told me, but of course he didn't.

Bill was right, he needed to talk things with me instead of talking like that of me.

I turned around still shocked about what just happened and started walking to the seats of the bus.

I wiped my tear and sat down on my seat, it was kinda cold so I grabbed my baby blanket and placed it over my body. I needed some rest so I took a nap, hopefully we would get to the hotel once I'm awake.

...

Weeks have passed since I heard the conversation the boys had, I've distanced a little bit from Tom, I barely talk to him on the rehearsals and on the hotel. If this was what he wanted he would get it, no more hugs and no more kisses.

I was walking with Bill talking about random things when I felt a grip on my arm. I turned around and it was Tom.

"Y/n, can we talk?" He asked and I turned to look at Bill, he gave me a look as saying "do you want me to leave" and I slightly nodded

Once Bill was walking away I turned back to see Tom, I noticed sadness and desperation on his eyes

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked clueless

"You know what." He said and I made a sarcastic face faking thinking about what he wanted to talk about

"I actually don't." I said

"Come on, y/n. You've been distancing yourself from me, we barely talk to each other, we never kiss or hug, you never interact with me." He said

"But I gave you the honey this morning at breakfast!" I said trying to piss him off

"Y/n you know that by interact I don't mean that."

"Well I'm sorry for trying not to be clingy." I murmured

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" He said and I shrugged "Love, but I am the one clingy here, I don't know why would you say you're trying not to be clingy." He slightly chuckled but after he saw I was being serious he stopped.

"That's what I thought too but that didn't stop you from calling me a "koala" " As I said that I noticed his whole face changed.

"What are you talking about?" He said

"Oh god don't act clueless now! You think I didn't hear the whole conversation you were having about me with the boys?" I said

"Y/n-"

"Oh and that's not all, every time Bill tried to make you rethink of it and tell you to speak the things out with me you didn't do it." I said feeling anger tears in my eyes, furiously trying to go down my cheek

"Why would you lie about it?" I asked him crossing my arms

"Y/n I'm really sorry you had to hear that, I really don't know why I said that. Maybe it was because I didn't want them to know how clingy I can be, I'm sorry okay?" He tried to hold my hand but I smacked it away

"I'm sorry y/n, I am really sorry. You're the best girlfriend I have ever had, you're the most sweetest and caring person I know, please forgive me." He said, I could see the full regret on his eyes, he was being honest.

Even though I was still angry at him I couldn't let the anger live with me forever.

I could feel myself crying so before he saw me I hugged him, I gave him a tight hug. I missed him so much, I missed how he would treat me once we were alone, the kisses, how he hold my hand while we were walking, I missed his tights hugs he would give me when I was sad. All this weeks I've missed him more than anything.

Once we pulled out of the hug he grabbed my face between his hands

"I promise I'll never lie again, I almost lost you for doing it and I can't live without you. I love you, y/n." He said, our lips a few centimetres away.

"I love you too, Tom." I said before he pulled me into a lovely and passionate kiss, I for sure missed his kisses.

-----------------------------------

I'm back after a week and a day without posting anything! My god I can't believe a week passed already, I'm sorry for not posting I just didn't have imagination to write, I also had writers block so that's why I wasn't posting.

If there's any mistakes on the grammar or something please let me know. Sorry for this lame ass imagine, and sorry for the wait. I love you all

Also don't forget to vote!! ☆