Talk to me

-Y/n's pov-

I sat down in Tom and I's bed. We had a fight earlier and I can't even remember why we were so mad at each other. My heart felt really heavy, I needed to talk things out with him so I stood up from the bed, I walked across the bedroom and opened the door slowly. Once I stepped out of the bedroom it was all silent, there was no sound at all.

I started walking downstairs, the first thing you saw was the living room and he was there, he was on his phone.

I walked up to Tom and sat next to him on the couch.

"Tom, can we please talk?" I asked but he didn't answered, he didn't gave any signal that he had heard me

It was weird he didn't answered, it had never happened before, so I talked again.

"Tom, I asked if we could talk." Again, he didn't even hesitated to speak back.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked getting impatient.

I didn't like people ignoring me and he knew it, he knew how bad the silent treatment would get to me.

"Please don't ignore me. Talk to me Tom." I said placing a hand on his thigh, but nothing that I said worked. He was still scrolling down on his phone watching I don't know what.

"Talk to me please." I begged feeling my heart even heavier.

He laughed at the video he was watching, I slowly pulled my hand away from his thigh.

"Tom, please let's talk things out. Scream at me, tell me whatever you want but don't ignore me." It was as if we were not grown up people.

"Are you seriously not talking to me at all?" He still didn't wanted to talk so I stand up from the couch and walked to the stairs

"You know, I want to make up thing with you and you're just ignoring me, I'm trying my best to stay calmed but you know damn well I hate the silent treatment."

I said trying to calm my breath but now was uncontrollable.

"I thought that maybe talking things out with you and getting a solution was the right thing but maybe it's not. When you get out of this immature thing you're having go to our room." I ran upstairs and shut the door making a loud noise.

I walked to our bed, sitting at the edge tears started running down my eyes. Growing up with the silent treatment was the worst, and now Tom being the one who does it to me breaks my heart.

I was already on my pj's so to clear my mind I decided to sleep for a few moments. I got under the covers wiping my tears off, there was no need in crying, crying didn't solve things.

That night I went to sleep angry at him, all the sadness it was on me now was pure anger because of how he treated me. I would've never treated him that way.

-Toms pov-

I ignored her when she tried to talk the things out, I don't know why I did it, I was just angry at her for reasons I don't even remember now.

I knew she hated the silent treatment and I still did it, I knew how bad it would get to her, of course I did and that's something I'll never forgive myself.

It was around two in the morning when I finally went into our bedroom. I knocked the door softly, I didn't hear any sound so she probably was already asleep. I opened the door slowly, the light of downstairs showing up in our bedroom.

I closed the door and walked to our night stand, that was next to y/n. I turned on the little lamp we had and saw her face, her nose and eyes were slightly red, I had made her cry.

Her eyebrows were a little frowned, she was probably mad too.

I got in my knees and looked at her face, I caressed her face softly feeling her smoothness.

"I'm sorry for treating you like that y/n, I should've listen to you and talk the things out. I'm sorry for making you cry and going to sleep angry, all the things I said in our fight were nonsense." I whispered

"I don't know why we were fighting but what I do know is that I love you and that you didn't deserved to be treated that way." I continued whispering while I was stroking her hair softly

"I love you so much y/n and I'm sorry." I finalised leaving a kiss on her forehead

I felt my eyes getting teary, I hated knowing that I had hurt her, I don't want to make her suffer.

I walked to our closet and took my pj's, after changing I turned off the lamp and went directly to bed.

Once I got under the covers I got closer to y/n, I wanted to wrap my arms around her so bad, but I was scared she would get up and be mad at me again.

I stared at her for a few moments until she started waking up, my eyes didn't let go off her any time.

Once she opened her eyes she saw me, she didn't look mad at me, but something said to me that she was going to talk no time soon.

"I heard everything you said, Tom."

"You did?" She nodded and now I was looking away from her

She placed a hand on my cheek, instantly making me look at her again.

"I'm also sorry for everything I said in the fight, it was also nonsense and I didn't mean it at all." She said "I forgive you for not listening to me, but if you do it one more time I'll make sure to burn all of your guitars." She continued both leaving a small chuckle

"I promise for my pinky I'll never do the silent treatment on you again my love." I said smiling at her placing a strand of hair back her ear.

"As you should." She said giving me the smile back "And I also love you Tom, I love you with all of my soul." She said before joining our lips into a lovely kiss.

The rest of the night we slept cuddling each other, wrapping my arms around her and feeling her warm body close to mine was the best thing ever.

-----------------------------------

This one is so lame but I needed to post something, promise the next one it's going to be better, love you all for the patience ☆