Paper Airplanes

-Tom's pov-

I was at school, it was a boring Wednesday and Mr. Pier who gave the subject English wouldn't stop talking at all. At this point he didn't teach English, he teach how to make your life miserable like he's.

I grabbed my notebook and tear up a sheet. I started making a paper airplane. After I finished, with my markers I started decorating it, just so it looked pretty when it hit my victim.

I was going to throw it to someone, I looked around the class, everyone seemed to be so boring to have the privilege to be hit by my airplane.
It was until I saw a girl, I've never seen her before in this class, weird.

She was going to be my victim number one.

I prepared the airplane paper and I was looking for the perfect time to shoot it. Finally I threw it into the sky and it hit her back.

Quickly before she could turn around and see the responsable of it I turned to see the teacher pretending to be paying attention.

I could feel her eyes looking at me for a moment but then she turned to her originally place.

Quickly I made another paper airplane, also decorating it. I looked for the perfect time to shoot and the airplane flew to her.

What I didn't notice it's that it had hit her eye making her to press both of her hands on her eye. I noticed she didn't even made a sound, her reaction was in complete silent, maybe she didn't like being the attention of the class.

I immediately wanted to go with her and apologise for what I have done but the bell rang.

I quickly started to put all my things on my backpack, and when I was about to catch her up she went running to the girls restroom.

"Damn." I whispered to myself

My next class was science, I hoped she had that class too.

I walked in silence to the class, waiting for her to arrive but she didn't. Probably we only had English together.

Class started and in a few minutes I saw the girl I had hit with my paper airplane in the eye.

"Y/n, you're late." The teacher said

"I know, I'm sorry, may I come in?" She asked and the teacher nodded

The only left seat was in front of me, that was perfect, finally I could apologise to her.

Y/n was a beautiful name, it matched her perfectly.

She sat in front of me taking out her notebooks and pens.

"Hey!" I whispered to her. "Hey y/n!" I whispered one more time

She turned around looking at me, her eyes were beautiful, even tho I had hit her one eye it doesn't seem to have a bruise or something.

"I wanted to say that I'm- " I couldn't even finish because the teacher silenced me

"Tom Kaulitz be quiet and pay attention." He said, I rolled my eyes noticing she had turned around going back to her original position

I wasn't going to leave this class if I didn't apologise to her, if I can't talk to her verbally then I'll use another type of communication

I took my notebook and tearing another sheet I started making an airplane. After I finished, with a marker I started writing in the airplane wings.

"Y/n, I'm sorry my airplane hit your eye, I wasn't throwing you paper airplanes to be mean, you just seemed interesting.

-Tom kaulitz,
the boy behind you"

When I finished writing I carefully threw it so it landed on her desk. I waited patiently and suddenly she turned around giving me a smile, I smiled at her too.

"Maybe after this we could be great friends."

I thought not knowing that in the future she was going to be my girlfriend, and all because of those paper airplanes.

---------------------------------

I didn't like it that much but maybe through out the day I'll be editing it