Get out

-Y/n's pov-

"Then what did she mean?" I asked confused

"We had fun the last time we hung out together, that's what she meant, just that." He snapped

We went out on a dinner at this elegant restaurant, a drink was ordered to our table and as I look behind I could see a blonde girl with pink cheeks and red lips winking at my boyfriend. At first I tried to ignore it and not ruin the dinner but as we were leaving the girl approached us...well, she approached him. She told him she hoped to see him again, that last time she had a wonderful time.

"Could you calm down? Im asking nicely." I said while frowning

"Well then you should stop being so fucking curious all the fucking damn time." He snapped again, that made me a little mad but I decided to shrug it off

"How do you know her?" I asked trying to stay calmed

"Fuck y/n, I already told you she's daughter of the band manager. She comes sometimes to the recording studio and shit. Everyone knows about her, could you stop being so delusional?"

"What did I even say to make you think I'm delusional? I'm just asking simple questions to know more about her since she's too comfortable winking at my fucking boyfriend!" I lost my patience, but still I wasn't raising my voice like him.

His jaw was tight and his eyes were flashing as he was driving on our way home.

"Tom!" I snapped. He threw his phone to my lap, he did that so I could see through it but I wasn't accusing him of anything.

"Tom I'm not accusing you of cheating or something can you calm down?" I said as he started speeding up the car.

He was still with his jaw twitching, and as the seconds passed he started going faster. I was always scared of really fast speeds, they made me nervous and anxious.

I grabbed toms arm making the car swerved.

"You fucking idiot!" He shouted as he slammed on the brakes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Get the fuck out." He said looking at the road.

"Listen, Tom. I'm really-"

"Get the fuck out of my car!" He shouted, veins bulging.

"Are you being serious?" I said hoping it was just a bad joke

"I am, get out."

I looked at him a few moments and then opened the door car. I got out of the car and once I closed the door he frantically sped away leaving me in the middle of the road.

As I stood there in the cold wind I noticed I didn't grab my phone. I was in the middle of the fucking nothing with just my dress and a small coat.

A few minutes passed and I was hoping Tom would come back for me and take me home, but he didn't. So I started walking, my heart was aching and I was scared, I could also say I was never this scared before.

Half hour later I was near a gas station, I ran into an old lady and she borrowed me her phone so I could call an Uber. I thanked the woman once the Uber arrived, she decided to pay him since I didn't have my wallet.

I got out of the Uber, I was outside the house were Tom and I lived together.

I opened the door which was unlocked fortunately and the first thing I saw was an anxious Tom sitting in the living room.

As I closed the door I could hear him stand up from the couch.

"Y/n please forgive-" he said trying to hug me but I quickly stepped away.

"Forgive you? After what you did?" I said as my heart was racing probably as fast as he was while driving.

"I'm really sorry, I regretted it the second I drove away." He said, his eyes were shiny, probably because he was about to tear up

"You know how I felt being all alone in the middle of nowhere? Of course not, and you're gonna start to cry? I am the one who is supposed to cry." I said angry

"I know I messed up, I know okay? Just let me explain." I scoffed at him

"Explain? What are you gonna explain? Explain how you left me there? How I had to walk for half an hour to get an Uber? What if I didn't run into that old lady? Do you imagine what I would've had run into?" I said as my voice got lower , my eyes got teary "You can seriously go fuck yourself, Tom Kaulitz." My voice cracked

After I said that I ran upstairs, I could hear his steps following me behind, I could hear him apologise a thousand times but I didn't listen to them.

I grabbed the biggest suitcase I had and started packing my stuff.

"Y/n, don't do this please. I'm begging you." He said

"I don't wanna hear it. I already made a decision. I deserve more than this, what you did was unacceptable." I said closing the suitcase while wiping away some tears

I didn't want to know nothing about him anymore, I ran to his car and grabbed my wallet and my phone. I called my best friend asking her if she could pick me up.

This was the end of me and Tom.

-----------------------------------

This is shit, I know dw. But lately I've been struggling to get my ideas clear. The next imagine will be better I promise. Btw this reminds me of my living nightmare, just the car scene.

Don't forget to vote! ☆