Chapter 1

"What's he doing?" I whisper to Matt, hopping next to him on the bouncy couch. We were currently watching Chris pace around the living room and talking to himself. After years of knowing the triplets you'd think I'd be used to Chris's antics, but sometimes I still don't quite understand his mind.

         "He's overthinking his interaction with a girl at school." Matt whispers back with a smirk trying his best to hold in his laughter as he pretends to scroll on his phone, when really the entertainment is right in front of him.

          "I heard that! And I'm not overthinking okay? I offered her a fist bump and then ended up accidentally knocking her over!" He says frustrated and then looks down towards his fist in disbelief, "I didn't realize the power I had."

           I snort, deciding not to indulge any longer in whatever that was. I decided to get up and go look for Nick when a hand wraps itself around my wrist and pulls me down making me shriek in surprise. I glare at Matt who was laughing at the way I fell onto the couch.

         "Sorry I didn't realize the power I had." He mimics his brother as I roll my eyes and shove him over.

        "Is there a reason you just did that or should I kick your ass?" I say with venom in my tone, that usually would scare anyone who didn't know me. Hence the reason he chuckled instead of digging his own grave.

        "Yes, actually two things. One Nick isn't home." He says lifting a finger counting off.

          "Why, where is he?" I ask suspiciously because Nick, doesn't really go anywhere if it isn't with one of us, unless he's with Madi, but Madi is out of state for the next month working on a project for her career.

           "Alright so, do you know Jake Moore?" He says and I gasp slapping his hand lightly.

          "SHUT UP." My eyes widen, because if what I'm thinking is true, then nick is on a date??? And for Nick to be on a date is something truly rare. Nick doesn't really trust easily, especially when it comes to men and who can blame him ya know? Men are not to be trusted.

         "Mhmmm." He gives me a small smile, which confirms what I was thinking. I smile back because this is good, Nick deserves to be happy. Whether it may be with Jake or not, I'm glad he's trying again especially after he who shall not be named.

          "I'm so happy and excited, mostly happy." I tell Matt, and I can feel the happiness bubbling in my voice. I just love these boys, all three of them were truly like family to me and I'm not sure what I'd do without them. All I wanted was for them to be happy, in any way or form.

          "Me too." He says playing with his chain moving it with his finger, back and forth. He usually gets antsy whenever he feels stronger emotions which  is what leads him to play around with anything near him, like his chain or a bracelet whenever he's wearing one. All these small things I notice sometimes, since my attention span is small it actually helps me capture  everything going on around me.

          "What was the other thing?" I ask him trying to divert his attention from going somewhere not mentally pleasant.

          "Hmm?" He says his attention snapping back towards me, "Oh, Right! Your friend Maya, I was wondering if you can give me her snap or number."

           "Does someone have a crush?" I mock, booping his nose jokingly as he shoves it away playfully rolling his eyes as he holds my hand in place.

          "No, we are supposed to work on a project together at school and I forgot to get her number for it." He explains letting go of my hand once he realizes he was still holding it.

         I'd honestly think Maya and Matt would make a great couple, she has every trait a main character had, smart, head strong, loves books, prefers hoodies over dresses, straight A's, always follows the rules, and also me her very dramatic, but stylish side kick. And Matthew Sturniolo was the popular guy every girl wanted, he was gorgeous and quiet in a mysterious way that drove the chicks nuts. Where his looks were all sharp and stunning he was actually a very gentle and caring person.

       So, maybe I can play fairy godmother in their love story and give them the fairy tell ending they deserve. I extend my hand out for him, "Your phone." I offered when he didn't understand why I extended my hand.

          He places it in my palm as I type in her number, deciding she would more likely answer her messages than her snap. I met Maya last year and we clicked almost instantly, I've never believed in soul mates, but if they came in the form of best friends I'm so sure she's mine. I know that might seem crazy looking at us from the outside, I'm all pink and sparkles and she's all sneakers and hoodies. But trust me it's something deeper between us, kind of like we have the same heart and soul and that's why we work.

            "There. It's best to shoot her a text in the next hour, she's more likely to answer. Also it's best to not tell her I was the one that gave you her number." I say grabbing my purse from beside me and placing it on my shoulder, ready to leave.

           "Why not? And also where are you going you just got here." He asks confused examining my antics.

          "Just trust me and don't tell her k?" I tell him without much explanation because how am I supposed to tell him that I've been trying to get Maya and Matt to get closer for months now. "Also I'm leaving because Nick isn't here, and my sister needs me at home for something."

          "So you only come here for Nick?" He says trying his best to act offended.

          "Yup." I say messing up his perfect hair which always irritates him and start walking out with a toddle doo. I smile as I think about how his face must have looked watching me walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                          End of Chapter 1

Disclaimer I know there is still a lot of errors, but I'm trying to go back and fix them :) bare with me this is still a new story!!