Chapter 17

"Shhhh. You're going to wake her." I wake up to whispering going around in my room. At first I didn't acknowledge them, but the more I hear them the more the words were starting to comprehend and started to click me awake.

"What's happening?" I mumble as I start to get up from where I was sleeping. I stretch my arms while a yawn escapes me.

"Good morning love birds we have business to attend too." Sasha's voice gets me sitting up on my bed as my eyes finally start adjusting to the light.

Wait what's Sasha doing here? Love birds? What business?

My brain finally wakes up as my eyes widen seeing Matt awake besides me as Sasha stands across the room with Maya. On the other side of the room was Chris and Nick who were sitting on my couches.

"Uh What's going on?" I ask once I finished examining the party that seems to be happening in my room.

"We are going dress shopping." Sasha and Maya jump onto the bed sitting in front of me.

"But we already went yesterday?" I say looking around from side to side as if trying to get an answer to this probably weird dream I'm having.

"But you didn't and you said you had dresses here. So we're here." Maya says grabbing my hand in reassurance.

"Oh." I say scratching my head as I look over to Matt who gives me a nod of encouragement.

"Come on. I want to choose a dress for you to try." Sasha says as she grabs my hand and gets me off the bed.

"I'm choosing the next one." Maya calls out as we enter my closet and they instantly start buzzing around me like bees.

"Maybe red so maybe we can match." Sasha says grabbing a red dress and throwing it at me as I was still in a sleep confused daze to even process.

"Put it on." Maya encourages as I takeoff my hoodie and throw the dress over my head. I take off the sweatpants and replace them with biker shorts underneath the dress.

"I'll zip." Sasha says as she comes to zip the dress form the back. I watch her through the mirror as I examine myself. I wish I didn't see myself so negativity.

"You look gorgeous." Sasha squeals as she spins me around and Maya starts to holler.

"Come show the boys." Sasha says as her and Maya lead me outside and the boys were sitting in a row as they start to clap and cheer me on.

"Red is so your color girl." Nick says with a supportive smile as my heart melts at the moment . I knew exactly what they were doing. I think somewhere between time it had clicked. Everything I've been trying to hide, they've figured it out and are still supportive of me despite it all.

"My dress now." Maya says as they lead me back to the room. Maya chooses a lavender dress as I walk out and the same energy was boasted for me. Clapping, praise, sweet words. I tried on a couple dresses and they still cheered me on their energy always the same and never faltering. I hope they knew that I loved them to death.

           They were everything to me.

Matt smiles every time I walk out. He was sitting closest to the closet door so everytime i passed by I could hear him call me things like 'beautiful' or 'gorgeous' and I blush every single time. It was honestly embarrassing.

"My dress now?" Matt asks standing as we all turn to face him.

"What?" I ask as he walks over to the door to grab the bag he had thrown when he walked in yesterday.