Chapter 7

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

For those who might not know him, his name is Aun Napat Patcharachavalit. He has been playing supporting roles in several BL dramas including "My School President."

Third Person POV

"Come, I'll show you where it is," Aun said to Ken as he led Ken into his house.

Ken had just finished a game of basketball with Barcode and the rest of his group at Aun's spacious backyard.

Ken needed to use the bathroom so Aun showed him where it was inside the house.

"I know my house is not a mansion, but just in case you lose your way back to the basketball court, let me give you my number," Aun said, handing  over his phone to Ken so that Ken could key in his number and then Aun would call him, thereby registering his contact number into Ken's phone.

Aun hoped that his eagerness to stay in touch with Ken wasn't obvious to Ken.

"Thanks," Ken said after he had keyed in his number into Aun's phone and handed it back to Aun.

Aun walked back to the basketball court in the back area of his parents' property. He considered Barcode to be so lucky as to have Ken living in his house. Aun wished that Ken was living in his house instead. Not to brag, but his house was so much bigger than Barcode's. Ken would feel more comfortable living in his house. Oh well... there were other infinite ways to bring Ken closer to him.

When Aun reached the basketball court where the rest of his friends were busy flipping burgers on the barbecue grill, he noticed that Barcode was missing.

"Barcode had to leave," Gemini said to Aun before Aun could even ask where Barcode was.

"Why." Aun asked.

"His mother texted him to say that she needed his help about something," Gemini replied. "He asked if one of us could bring Ken home instead and I offered to do it.

"You don't have to. I will do it," Aun said quickly.

"No, I promised Barcode that I would do it, so I will," Gemini insisted.

"Look, I'm the host of the game, so it is my duty and responsibility to take him home safely," Aun declared firmly.

Gemini shrugged. "Suit yourself," Gemini said.

"Can I help flip the burger patties?" everyone turned at the sound of Ken's voice.

Aun wondered if Ken had heard him arguing with Gemini about who should take Ken home.

"Of course you can," Fourth said, handing over the spatula to Ken. In so doing, Ken's hand wrapped around Fourth's, making Fourth blush a little.

Gemini raised an eyebrow at Fourth. What the hell, Fourth, he said to himself.

Fourth gave a sheepish smile to Gemini.

Everybody had a good time wolfing down the delicious burgers and grilled hotdogs. The big pitcher of ice cold lemonade was quickly finished up by the thirsty group as well.

"Somebody laced the lemonade with vodka," Aun said looking at each member of his basketball team. "Who's the guilty party?"

No one would own up to it.

Aun felt upset that he would not be able to drive Ken back to Barcode's place. He felt the alcohol already fogging up his brain. He noticed that the rest of the group were looking tipsy already.

Aun decided to call Barcode to see if he could come back to pick Ken up.

"i can't, I'm sorry," Barcode said. "I'm in the emergency room with my mom. She needs to be treated for a minor burn. But keep Ken there. I will call Jeff and ask him to bring Ken to my house instead."

"No, no, no, there's no need," Aun protested. "I will ask Ken to sleep over and then I will take him home in the morning when I'm sober."

Barcode was silent for a brief moment and then he said in a reluctant voice, "If Ken is agreeable to your idea I won't object."

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll agree," Aun said confidently before he cut the call.

"I'd rather go home," Ken said. "I can always take the bus. It won't be a problem at all."

"Please," Aun pleaded. "Stay."