Chapter 8

A/N: The Youtube video above does not belong to me. Credit goes to the uploader/owners. Also, there's going to be a brief mature content in this chapter, so if you're below 18 please skip it for now, sorry.

Ken's POV

"Ken," Aun pleaded to me. "Please, stay."

I stopped to consider his plea.

It was a Saturday evening so I didn't have to go to university the following day.

"Okay," I relented. "But I didn't bring a change of clothes."

"That's not a problem." Aun assured me, already leading me inside his house through the back door. "I'm gonna lend you mine."

He stopped briefly at the door to wave good bye to the rest of his group who were already leaving.

As we passed through the kitchen, he told the housekeeper to clean up the backyard because the practice game was over.

"Hold on," he said to the housekeeper who was already on his way to the backyard. "What are you cooking for dinner tonight?"

"Baked salmon and roasted asparagus," the housekeeper replied.

Aun turned to me.

"Do you have any allergy to seafood?" he asked.

"No," I replied. "I love all kinds of seafood, especially lobster."

"There's a lobster restaurant not far from here," Aun said. "You wanna have dinner there tonight? It's not too late to make a reservation."

"Baked salmon is fine with me," I said. "I like to eat salmon as well."

"Very well, then," said Aun. "Let's go up to my room and shower off our sweat from our basketball game."

His room was large and so was his bed. It could accommodate three people comfortably.

There was a bathroom inside his bedroom. We did not have to go outside to use the guest bathroom in the hallway.

"You wanna go first?" he asked.

"No, you can go ahead," I said, meaning to give Kuya Stell a call while Aun was taking his shower.

I had barely fished out my phone from my pocket when suddenly I heard Aun moaning in pain. I could hear him clearly because he had left the bathroom door open.

I rushed inside the bathroom. His clothes were still on.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"My left and right shoulder joints hurt so bad." he replied. "I can't lift my arms to take off my shirt. Can you help me out?"

"Sure," I replied, putting my phone back inside my pocket.

I raised the hem of his shirt and slowly pulled it upward over his head. I had to tiptoe as high as I could because he was so much taller than I was.

After I successfully took his shirt off for him I started to make my way out of the bathroom.

"Wait," he said. "I also need help to take off my pants."

"But you don't need to raise your arms to remove your pants," I reasoned out.

"I sprained my wrists earlier when I was tossing the ball into the basket," he explained.

I really found that hard to believe, but I didn't want to embarrass him and make him out to be a liar so I walked back inside and started to unzip his pants. Then I placed my hands slightly inside the waistband to pull it down, down to his hips, then down to his thighs and finally down to his legs. He lifted one leg so that I could take it off away from his foot, and then lifted the other leg so that I could do the same with the other part of his pants.

I stifled a gasp when I noticed that his member was straining against the fabric of his briefs in the largest hard on I had ever seen.

I looked up wide eyed at him. He looked away, blushing hard.

"I'm sorry," he murmured.

Just at that moment, my phone started to ring.

I dug it out of my pocket.

Oh shit, it was Kuya Stell's face on my screen, trying to video call me.