Chapter 9

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

Ken ran out of the bathroom in a panic, unaware that he was still holding Aun's pants.

He swiped his phone screen to accept his Kuya Stell's video call.

"Hello," Ken said breathlessly.

"Are you okay?" Stell asked. "Why are you out of breath and looking like you have seen a ghost."

"It wasn't a ghost, it was a hard on, I mean, I mean, I mean... " Ken kept gasping out the words.

"What are you talking about, Ken?" Stell's eyebrows crinkled in confusion. "Why don't you calm down first and then slowly tell me what's going on. Wait, whose pants are those that you're holding?"

Ken dropped Aun's pants like it was a burning coal.

Just at that moment, Aun came out of the bathroom and into the room with only his briefs on.

Stell did not fail to see Ken's background with an almost naked Aun behind him.

"Whatdafuck Ken!!!" Stell screamed into the phone.

"I can explain! I can explain! I can explain, Kuya!" Ken tried to say but his phone screen went blank.

Just at that moment, there was a knock on the door and Barcode walked in.

"The housekeeper said you were up here so I ..." Barcode had started to say and then froze in his spot upon realizing the scene in front of him. His eyes opened wide like they were going to fall out of their sockets.

"I can explain... " Aun and Ken said at the exact same time.

"Don't bother," Barcode said. "I just came to say that I'm now able to pick Ken up and bring him home but it seems that you're both busy right now."

"No, no, no," Ken protested. "I will go home with you now, Barcode. Please take me home."

Aun grabbed Ken's wrist.

"Please stay," Aun pleaded. "I was so looking forward to your company tonight"

"I'm sorry, Aun," Ken said in a regretful tone. "I really would prefer to go home with Barcode."

"What about dinner? We're having baked salmon and roasted asparagus after our shower, remember?" Aun tried to convince Ken to stay.

"Could I have a rain check?" Ken asked.

"It's now or never," Aun's face turned grim.

"Then it's never," Barcode replied for Ken, grabbing Ken by the wrist and quickly puling him out of Aun's bedroom.