Chaper 1

Chap. 1 A new fresh page. Part 1 of 2

(Y/N)= Your Name

(F/C)= Favorite Color

(L/A)= Last Name

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

September,14. 4:57 PM

Rays of the blazing hot sun shinned through my windows making it hotter then hell itself . A small fan blew few amounts of cold air around my room, but not enough. The huge bulky box from my hands slipped and fell. "Augh! Fucking great!" I let an annoyed sigh that left my dry chapped lips and wiped my dirty hands on my blue jeans. One of my boxes full of clothing just opened up and spilled my clothes all over the dusty, dirty floor. Hastily I reaching over picking amounts of clothes and shoving them back into the damn box for the Second time! I had no idea how much clothing I have but, geez it weighs more then 50 pounds to me. Clutching onto the box I gently set it down onto my nice king sized bed. Its been less then a few hours and my room is already trashed. I looked around, satisfied with my own room. The walls are a rich (F/C), my black nightstand already set up along with many more boxes piled up. The walls were empty and bare. Nothing hung from them just cobwebs or specks of dust flying around. On the left side is a light creamy polished medium sized walk in closet that looks good in condition still. My room is fairy big for one person who is Me of course. Apart from my parents.

"Finally! That's the last box! Now to unpack..amazing." I have a problem I must admit. My sarcasm gets the better of me. Most people don't know if I'm sarcastic or serious anymore. Any whooo~

I think I'll put up my clothes for now.

All of a sudden the walls shook and some of my boxed trembled around. Roaring music blasted from the other side of the wall. "You know I can take you straight to heaven if you let me! You know I, I came make your body levitate! L-L-Levitate!" I sighed. "TURN IT DOWN RYAN!" Laughter came from the other side of the wall as the music died down. "At least its a good song." I mumbled Searching for a few boxes written in marker saying:(Y/N)'s Clothing. Isn't so easy as some might think. Dragging my aching feet around, trying to find boxes is not so fun.

So I'll think I'll introduces myself.

I'm (Y/N) (L/N). My favorite color(s) are (F/C). I'm 15 years old. I'm fairy tall for my age yet still people are taller then me. Anyways, the reason I moved to this town is to escape the old horrible memories. My father disappeared without a trace, but no one knows why. I've heard he was dead or lost forever. All they reported back was, he had been gone. Some police or investigators went into the woods and said his boot and jacket were the only thing left of him that was torn up but no blood, not even a speck. Even a few people have already lost their way in the woods yet, never came back.

"(Y/N) dinners here. Get your ass down here!" That voice..How much I hate it. Its deep and raspy so annoying. That is my Step-Dad Jacob. That bastard. I don't even know why my mom would want a fucker like him. I groaned in annoyance. With all due I slowly walked out of my new trashed up room letting the wooden floor below creak along with the steps I take. I gripped onto the railing of the stairs leading myself down. I can be clumsy at times and trip over my feet. Going down I gently set my feet onto the cold tile floor. A wall separated me from the kitchen up ahead, to the right side the stairs and Behind me the living room. I poked my head out only to find my Mum and Jacob eating some type of burger from McDonald's or something . Quickly my mum turner her gaze at me and gave a simple smile. Not the smile of Oh hi dearly, lovely to see you! No not that, the smile that tells you Oh you again. Great.

"(Y/N), why don't you come and eat something with us. Maybe a few fries or a burger?" My mother spoke.

I shook my head." No thanks I'm fine really. I'll be um, upstairs in my room okay..so yeah." I turned around on my heels heading back upstairs hearing faint whispers of them talking. Probably about me...

~ Time Skip After putting up your clothing.~

10:16 PM

" ..And done!" Cracking a sly smile I jumped back onto my bed with a thud. The lights were off giving my new room and creepy mood. The moon already shined up above the starry night sky since I have my curtains opened to enjoy the sight. I'm a fan of the darkness no so much day time. No, I'm not a stupid vampire or werewolf. Rolling my eyes I grumbled slightly. School is about to start and I really don't want to go since I just moved here and don't know anyone so..fuck. I still have a few days to settle in happily so that's good I guess. Looking at the ceiling made me sleepy somehow. The gently breeze cooled me down while I slipped under my covers, and the breeze makes it better. Closing my eyes I drifted off into a nice cosy slumber. In the breeze a faint voice was heard saying, "Go to Sleep.."

Comment, rate, vote? √(°^°√)