Chapter 4.

"And so ...blah blah blah." I kept zoning out whenever our Principal, Mr. Farr talked. Right now I'm in my first class, listening to the principal talk over the speaker. He kept talking and talking.."Heh. What are you going to do about it? " I looked to my side. I sat the back of the classroom like always.

" G-Give it back..please."

A faint voice pleaded. I stared at 2 boys picking on another boy. The boy who was getting picked on sat still in his desk, begging the guys for something. I studied the male in the desk. Pitch black hair, fascinating big blue eyes and pale-ish skin. I observed the other 2 of them.

"You want your book back? Boo who you can't! " The guy holding the blue book of some sort, taunted the blue eyed male. This one has light brown hair and emerald green eyes. Next to him was a dark brown haired boy with..I supposed brown eyes. Mexican perhaps.

I looked over to the teacher who was still not present. Sighing I kept looking at the guys.

"Jacob, Julio, get away from Helen." It seems if a new guy has entered the ring.

The Jacob boy gave back book to the Helen dude. The Julio guy went back to his seat with Jacob.

Helen huh.

"Thanks Chris." Helen smiled up at 'Chris'. They mumbled and talked but I paid no attention to them since the teacher walked in. I gave one last glance at Helen. He stared at me for a brief moment then at his book.

*~ Final class.~*

Dragging my things around sucked. Lunch. Sucked. P.E. sucked. Art..was fun. Yet..I kept seeing that Helen boy out of the corner of my eye staring at me. Then again, once I blinked. He wasn't.

I am just waiting for the final bell to ring so I could go home. With or without Ryan. Ringgggg

I grabbed my things and walked out. I already have my backpack since we bring them in, when its the final period. I held onto my things in my hand running out. But I wish I had walked this one time.

"Mmph!"

My binder opened up, letting my papers and pencils fall out. I looked at who I bumped into with a cold glare. Quickly my glare softened when looking into his crystal blue eyes. He gave a grin while picking up the things I've dropped.

" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you! I'm so sorry! " I pleaded.

He laughed and handed me,my things.

" No worries really." His voice was smooth. I blushed while swiftly nodding my head. I tried not to stare into his eyes. Messy blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes. Damn.

"The names Ben, by the way." Still grinning he waved at me to walk with him.

" I-Im (Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)." The corners of my mouth switched up into a smile when walking with him out of the school.

We walked down the stairs as I held onto my things tightly. We sat on a bench, quietly waiting. I was waiting for Ryan.

"Ben! Rapist dude!"

Ben turned around and so did I.

Helen and Chris came over to us but must be Ben's friends.

Helen mumbled something under his breath while glancing at me then at Chris with a stern look.

"Ben, we should go. As in now." Helen spoke up without expression this time.

"Aw dudes. Meet my friend, (Y/N)." He smirked. Chris waved while Helen just slightly nodded.

"Hey (Y/N), what's going.. on?" Ryan gave a small glance at Ben and the others.

"Let's. Go." Ryan gritted his teeth together. He grabbed my arm, yanking and then dragging me away from them. I squirmed around but damn. For a weirdo he sure does have a grip.

"Ryan let go of me! " I fussed around.

Still partly dragging me back home, halfway there he let go of me." Never. Talk to them."

"Why not?"

"You don't know who. Or what they are (Y/N)." With that he walked back home.

What did he mean..