Chapter 2

Chap. 2

     September,

     8:35 AM

     (Y/N) P.O.V

  My head pounded against my skull."Well alrighty. That's all you need to fill out deary." I gave a sly smile to the elderly woman behind the desk. My head ache increased. You see, my mom just enrolled me to West High, some rich school. Fucking miracles. We came here early so we could fill out all the paper work. Like I wanted to come. Practically my mother dragged me to the outside world. I couldn't get much sleep since the stupid nightmares I kept having so I gave up.

Meeting some of the teachers and a bit of student is okay I guess but waiting my ass off isn't. "Thank you very much. When does school start?" My mother simply smiled at the lady. The lady Mrs. Ridner fixed her crooked glasses  and examined at some paper's. "School starts on the 17." "Thank you again." With that being said I turned around and rushed out of the hell hole with my mother behind. Opening up the doors I sighed in relief. Cold air rushed at me, sending my hair around. My older brother..well my Step Brother Ryan was already in the car doing, God Knows what. He's pretty nice. I was excepting more of a 'My Rules, now screw off.' Or, 'Just because your mothers with my dad doesn't mean I'll be nice to you.' But instead I get a grunt and a wave.

  He's just 17 and acts like a 6 year old. He still whines and pouts over little useless things. I mean he can be annoying but he's fun to hang around with.

   I like his pitched black fluffy hair and his dark green eyes. Ryan is just normal guy who is obsessed over apple sauce and apple juice.

    Making my way to the car I slipped into the back seat just to hear his weird type of music. Some band called Hollywood Undead. The music went off once my mom got into the car. She's not so fond of Ryan.  I don't get this woman at times. "This music is horrible. How can you stand to hear this piece of shit?  Eh?" Ryan sunk back into the seat." I just like this kind of music. " He muttered out.

     I watched the outside world through the window. Trees,  cars,  houses and people went by in a blur. Nothing really exciting goes on anymore..not since dads gone. I just feel..empty in a way. Sometimes., I wish I was in a dream or a coma. Just to wake up from this horrible dream and jump back into my fathers arms becoming a happy family. Our old house is just a faded memory with everyone one else. It took many days and nights just to come here and settle Down. "(Y/N)!" Quickly I snapped back into reality, seeing we were already parked in the drive way in front of our house. " Hurry up pip squeak. " I scrambled back inside not wanting to face Jacob and ran up to my room. Plopping back into my bed was heaven. I started to roll around my bed enjoying the comfortable pleasure. Gasping I jumped out of my bed after feeling something cold and metallic. "What the.." Throwing off my covers laid a pair of scissors. I gently picked it up,  walking back to Ryan's room. I stepped in not caring about the consequences and poked his back with the scissor. His back was facing me while he typed on his laptop. " Ow fuck. (Y/N)!  What the..oh thanks." He grabbed the scissors with ease while setting them down on his desk. He has many gadgets of his own. He told me he always wanted to be a doctor or surgeon of some kind. "Mhh yeah welcome Rye." He can be an odd one at times, by locking himself up in his room or go somewhere for a long time without telling. My mother and Jacob sure don't give a fudge or two. Ryan froze up for no reason. He sat still with no expression."(Y/N) out..now." He hushed, while looking outside. So with that I went back into my room leaving him to his stuff.

    Tiredly I made my way into my bed instantly falling asleep,  when my head landed on my pillow.